Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,880
Registered: ‎03-30-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

I've been bad.

 

I bit on a couple pre-approvals with decent limits.

 

Here's what I'm working with:

 

  • Household: $400
  • CapOne: $500
  • CreditOne: $300 [Sock Drawer]
  • First Savings: $500 [Sock Drawer]
  • Show/Bryant State Bank: $500 [Sock Drawer]

The plan is to keep these till June 2013, when two of my three baddies fall off. I want to re-app for a Discover card and possibly Chase (if they pull EQ), probably in August 2013. Hopefuly at that point, I can get a limit at or above $1K.

 

 

Scores 1/12/2014: TU FICO: 660 | EQ FICO: 665 | EX AMEX FICO: TBD

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $500 | J.Crew $9550
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,256
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012


injustifiiable wrote:


The plan is to keep these till June 2013, when two of my three baddies fall off. I want to re-app for a Discover card and possibly Chase (if they pull EQ), probably in August 2013. Hopefuly at that point, I can get a limit at or above $1K.

 

 


chase has pulled ex exclusively for me for the past 3 years. here in massachusetts. 

Current: Discover Fico 682 1/15 Walmart Fico 684 1/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 4 TU 1 EX 5 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014
Over 12 Months:6


2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,643
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

Good morning boys and girls.

 

I'm still here, and still behaving myself.

 

My utilization isn't really dropping any yet...and inquiries continue to age...slowly...2010 wasn't bad, and 2012 hasn't been too awful, but I had a LOT of inq's in 2011 that are going to take a while to age off...

 

No real itch, just a bit bored...somebody pass me a Budweiser...

Current Scores: EX 706 (FCR) TU08: 660 Wally. 01/03/2015.
Garden? What is a Garden? :smileytongue:
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 272
Registered: ‎09-30-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

Bud passed



Starting Score: 530 - 2/12
Current Score: EX - 720 EQ - 714 TU-690 WM-720
App free since 5/7/2014
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,478
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012


obageegee wrote:

Bud passed


Can I get a yuengling? xD

;
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,948
Registered: ‎08-13-2007
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012


tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.

 

I'm still here, and still behaving myself.

 

My utilization isn't really dropping any yet...and inquiries continue to age...slowly...2010 wasn't bad, and 2012 hasn't been too awful, but I had a LOT of inq's in 2011 that are going to take a while to age off...

 

No real itch, just a bit bored...somebody pass me a Budweiser...


No comments today!  :smileyhappy:

 

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,643
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012


RockinRay wrote:

tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.

 

I'm still here, and still behaving myself.

 

My utilization isn't really dropping any yet...and inquiries continue to age...slowly...2010 wasn't bad, and 2012 hasn't been too awful, but I had a LOT of inq's in 2011 that are going to take a while to age off...

 

No real itch, just a bit bored...somebody pass me a Budweiser...


No comments today!  :smileyhappy:

 


That's probably a good thing...  :smileytongue:

 

Current Scores: EX 706 (FCR) TU08: 660 Wally. 01/03/2015.
Garden? What is a Garden? :smileytongue:
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,948
Registered: ‎08-13-2007
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012


tcbofade wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

tcbofade wrote:

Good morning boys and girls.

 

I'm still here, and still behaving myself.

 

My utilization isn't really dropping any yet...and inquiries continue to age...slowly...2010 wasn't bad, and 2012 hasn't been too awful, but I had a LOT of inq's in 2011 that are going to take a while to age off...

 

No real itch, just a bit bored...somebody pass me a Budweiser...


No comments today!  :smileyhappy:

 


That's probably a good thing...  :smileytongue:

 


:smileyhappy: Don't ya just hate people like me - that always bug you! :smileyhappy:

 

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

New Contributor
Posts: 84
Registered: ‎08-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

After only 50 days with my walmart card they doubled my limit to $1000. I'm so excited, this will cure my app itch for awhile.

 

So, I will continue to garden, and grow...




Staring Scores:Transunion-636 Equifax-618 Experian- 640 (8/12):
Current Scores:Transunion-717 Equifax-(?) Experian 726(as of 11/18/13):

Goal 760 Across the Board:







Established Contributor
Posts: 1,026
Registered: ‎02-27-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

10/11/12 will mark my 6 months of gardening. I'm prepping for my app spree of 3 cards. Only a few days left!!

BCE: $0/$11,200, CSP: $0/$6500, Chase Priority Club: $0/$3500, Freedom: $0/$6000, Barclays NFL: $0/$7000 Discover: $0/$12,500, Citi Dividend: $0/$3500

EQ FICO - 728
TU FICO - 734
EX FICO(AMEX) - 712

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}