Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

Today is day 5 in the garden and it is freezing.  I'm sitting here typing with gloves (the kind with holes in the fingers) on my hands as our furnace is on the fritz.  Looks like I'll be earning some rewards from a service-call to fix our furnace.

Decided to pull my TU report from here this morning and was pleasantly surprised to be at 790.  10 more points and I'll be in the 800 club.  I know the TU score here is antiquated, but it's the only TU score I have access to.  But I'll admit I do often get tempted to app for the Walmart card just to get another version of TU.  TU is my prettiest report as it is inquiry-free and has just one 30-day late payment from Feb 2010 (Sears/Cit).  I really should send a GW for that.  Can't hurt to try anyway.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 101 of 338
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I'm just checking in for October, still here in the garden.  I can see something silver in the distant vicinity.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 102 of 338
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Well it looks like i'll have to wait another 30 days to get my bronze back. Smiley Sad

Got a mailer for a local financing company and I bit to pay off some of this credit card debt. Waiting for the decision Smiley Surprised

I don't like the INQ but at least im doing it in the good of killing debt and not gaining! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 103 of 338
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

At this rate we may need to rename this to the Wall of Shame thread, or at least split that portion off to somewhere else Smiley Happy

Anyway kicking it in the garden still sampling various German beers this month.

        
Message 104 of 338
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

I am entering the garden, hopefully for a while Smiley Tongue

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 105 of 338
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

At this rate we may need to rename this to the Wall of Shame thread, or at least split that portion off to somewhere else Smiley Happy

? Smiley Indifferent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 106 of 338
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Which ones, if I may ask? For I am from Germany, I am quite aware of a lot brands, as you can immagine Smiley Very Happy

Joining the garden. After what I have achieved in the last 2 weeks, I guess it is a good idea to do some gardening and let the seedlings grow. Hope no Chase Freedom pre approval crosses my way ...

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 107 of 338
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@shakalaka wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

Which ones, if I may ask? For I am from Germany, I am quite aware of a lot brands, as you can immagine Smiley Very Happy

Joining the garden. After what I have achieved in the last 2 weeks, I guess it is a good idea to do some gardening and let the seedlings grow. Hope no Chase Freedom pre approval crosses my way ...

Oh I should've posted German-style beers, my BevMo run for the "real" stuff hasn't happened yet this month.

        
Message 108 of 338
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

? Smiley Indifferent

LS: I probably overstated it; however, the "I've been bad posts" (leaving garden / coming back immediately after random app) I had thought Tinu wished elsewhere but I am probably mistaken in that.  I guess I'm confusing things with the recent AA thread AZHeather started admittedly.

Tinu please set me straight on this one.

        
Message 109 of 338
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Well something to look forward too Smiley Happy

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 110 of 338
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.