Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2012

so turns out my info was wrong. best buy did pull my report when i apped for the card. but it was on eq... wierd that it didn't show up on any of my fako reports just the amex one. 

anyways it fell off yesterday 

no harm no foul

down to 22 across all 3

next one is macy's in december!

edit: Just Checked ck and walmart reported my cl. woo util reporting at 4 percent!

means i should get a an update from sw by saturday. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 131 of 338
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I stepped out yesterday to pick up a PayPal Extras Mastercard. We run a side line business / ebay and I can pay for my shipping / get rewards by using this card.

CL aproved, $5k.

Did I "really" need this card? No, but I justified the app realizing that this year I have spend about $2k so far with PayPal shipping and have missed out on any rewards so I felt it was worth while to step out and pick up the card.

Now when I ship our products, I will get points that I can convert to cash back...

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 132 of 338
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

I stepped out yesterday to pick up a PayPal Extras Mastercard. We run a side line business / ebay and I can pay for my shipping / get rewards by using this card.

CL aproved, $5k.

Did I "really" need this card? No, but I justified the app realizing that this year I have spend about $2k so far with PayPal shipping and have missed out on any rewards so I felt it was worth while to step out and pick up the card.

Now when I ship our products, I will get points that I can convert to cash back...

Congrats! that card does its job!

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 133 of 338
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

CL aproved, $5k.

Congrats! that card does its job!

Thanks and yes it does! I did try to associate my Southwest Siggy Visa to the account thinking I would pick up the extra miles the easy way, but that did not work. So, I went the PPMC route.

At lease now when I ship, I will earn some rewards. Downside is it is one more card to manage - but thats cool...

Ray

Message 134 of 338
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:
Thanks and yes it does! I did try to associate my Southwest Siggy Visa to the account thinking I would pick up the extra miles the easy way, but that did not work. So, I went the PPMC route.

At lease now when I ship, I will earn some rewards. Downside is it is one more card to manage - but thats cool...

cmon thats what the other half is for =)

we have a business customer that brings his change home once a week and his wife rolls it. (he said takes her about a full day to do it) 

imagine rolling coin for 6+ hours a week in one day. 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 135 of 338
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

cmon thats what the other half is for =)

we have a business customer that brings his change home once a week and his wife rolls it. (he said takes her about a full day to do it) 

imagine rolling coin for 6+ hours a week in one day. 

What is my second choice! Smiley Happy  At lease we do not have that to contend with.

Ray

Message 136 of 338
Jutz
Valued Contributor

I made it!!  Granted, my score is too low to really have done anything significant with, but I guess that's the point of waiting.  Can't say I'll be making it the next leg to 24 months, since I'm hoping for a new car in the spring, but that's also very dependant on my score by then. Garden on, everyone!

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 137 of 338
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Jutz wrote:

I made it!!  Granted, my score is too low to really have done anything significant with, but I guess that's the point of waiting.  Can't say I'll be making it the next leg to 24 months, since I'm hoping for a new car in the spring, but that's also very dependant on my score by then. Garden on, everyone!

Wow - nice! Congrats and your scores are for sure on the way up.

That spade looks very nice in your signature.  Smiley Happy

Ray

Message 138 of 338
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Congrats, it sure looks good

@Jutz wrote:

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 139 of 338
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

What is my second choice! Smiley Happy  At lease we do not have that to contend with.

i just meant your other half is there to manage all the cc's... why do you have to worry about it. 

and as for Jutz. congrats. 

there is really no NEED to app but since we can we do. like i stated ive been app free for 16+ years before my first app and approval. whats 2? 

since ive joined this community i apped for way to much in my opinion but is it what is. inq will be erased in 2 years anyways. 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 140 of 338
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.