Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - October 2013

tag
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2013

@myjourney wrote:

Night GC members 

azguy you have the helm your partner is doing homework so it maybe awhile before you see her 

Be safe and stay strong see you all later today

Gnight! If it gets too out of control here I will ESP her a message and she will be here asap Smiley Very Happy

Message 301 of 4,237
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 302 of 4,237
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 303 of 4,237
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Night, GCers

#GardenStrong

Goodnight Lexie!

Message 304 of 4,237
ktl72455
Valued Contributor

I am here!!  Checking in and trying to recover for all the dings and expenses of moving! Score dropped to 615. OUCH! But its all good,, next month I will be climbing the score scale again and CC balances are reduced and paid off!!

From MI.
12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)

Myfico 8 scores
6/12/20 TU 803 ~ EQ 814~ Ex 784
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 2950~Credit One 1750~Credit one #2 1250~Orchard Bank 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18,000~NFCU Cash Rewards 18,500 ~Care Credit 12000~Discover 6000~Lowes 5450~ Amex 5400.00 ~ Harvest King 8000 ~ Langley~Penfed~Service CRU~red stone cru~
UTL 17%
Message 305 of 4,237
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@ktl72455 wrote:

I am here!!  Checking in and trying to recover for all the dings and expenses of moving! Score dropped to 615. OUCH! But its all good,, next month I will be climbing the score scale again and CC balances are reduced and paid off!!

Check in complete!

Sorry to hear about the score drop but it basially comes wih the territory of moving, lol. I will be going through that soon as well.

Message 306 of 4,237
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Another night of homework for me. There is no way I'm going to catch up with 29 pages of posts. I will simply say I hope everyone is behaving! Smiley Happy

Happy gardening.

Hi Irisa

I'll get you caught up ERT agent

The number one person on the Watch list 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Could-someone-slap-me-silly-and-chain-me-up-in-the-gard...

Subdue by any and all means necessary and do not let out of your sight Smiley Mad

Dear lord I just read this thread. I believe it kciked me out of the zombie stage and into the hunting stage. This person needs to be locked down until their computer is obsolete and internet no longer works Smiley Very Happy

You know what has to be done ERT agent Smiley Wink

Normally I would say that we will just keep him in the garden butt I think this person needs a little more attention than that, lol.

All jokes aside, this person needs to freeze their CR and stay off the approval threads for awhile.

That's why we shall assist to shut em down and help them get that Amex in time Lol

I was literally rolling reading this!  You guys are the best!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 307 of 4,237
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Another night of homework for me. There is no way I'm going to catch up with 29 pages of posts. I will simply say I hope everyone is behaving! Smiley Happy

Happy gardening.

Hi Irisa

I'll get you caught up ERT agent

The number one person on the Watch list 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Could-someone-slap-me-silly-and-chain-me-up-in-the-gard...

Subdue by any and all means necessary and do not let out of your sight Smiley Mad

Dear lord I just read this thread. I believe it kciked me out of the zombie stage and into the hunting stage. This person needs to be locked down until their computer is obsolete and internet no longer works Smiley Very Happy

You know what has to be done ERT agent Smiley Wink

Normally I would say that we will just keep him in the garden butt I think this person needs a little more attention than that, lol.

All jokes aside, this person needs to freeze their CR and stay off the approval threads for awhile.

That's why we shall assist to shut em down and help them get that Amex in time Lol

I was literally rolling reading this!  You guys are the best!

I woke up to that, lol. I was reading it and became more and more terrified of App'ing for amex next year. Smiley Very Happy

Message 308 of 4,237
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

I woke up to that, lol. I was reading it and became more and more terrified of App'ing for amex next year. Smiley Very Happy

Az, I thought u were an Amex member already!   

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 309 of 4,237
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Az, I thought u were an Amex member already!   

I was a few years back before I found this forum, lol. I charged up a lot and paid minimums for 3 months and they AA'd me and closed the account

Message 310 of 4,237
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.