Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - October 2013

tag
Boragard
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2013

hmm I just may put some pineapple in the mojito and bahama mama, oh yeah I'll take both tonight! 

Message 2031 of 4,237
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Boragard wrote:

hmm I just may put some pineapple in the mojito and bahama mama, oh yeah I'll take both tonight! 

Woo Hoo it's a party now 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2032 of 4,237
Boragard
Established Contributor

how do you post pictures in the forum? is it through html like the signature?

Message 2033 of 4,237
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Boragard wrote:

how do you post pictures in the forum? is it through html like the signature?

I just copy and paste 

Large pics won't work tho so keep as small as possible for best results 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 2034 of 4,237
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

On behalf of the GC club

Welcome To The Gardens Friday Night social Event

Everyone get's a fruit basket from produce grown in the garden tonight

Garden rules apply

No Drapping Allowed

Respect Everyone's Opinion

Drink responsibly in the virtual world as well as in the real world

Have fun

Tonight's Topic : Open Forum ....answer a question or ask a question.

If you're new to the garden and would like to know something about the garden or have questions please ask.

If we can't answer it we will point you in the right direction.

How has MyFico changed your life?

Tonight's Menu

Sushi Bar

vegetarian egg rolls

Drink Menu

Mojiito and Bahama Mama specials

Non alcoholic drinks available

Don't see what you want ask your server

I'll take an order of sweet potato sushi and a Bahama Mama please ^_^ no mojitos for me, though :X had a very bad experience with one...wound up with more of a guy drink. i thought a mango mojito would use mango puree or syrup...NOPE! got a straight up pure blue agave nector tequila with CHOPPED UP mangos and JALAPENO to boot! *shutters* sorry, that's just a little too much for me Smiley Tongue

How has myFico changed my life? I now have a reliable family to turn to when it comes to my credit questions, which I'm sure will be super helpful when it comes to getting my first auto loan and mortgage Smiley Happy and you guys have helped tremendously in growing my cards, which I likely would never have known without this forum, so for that, I thank you guys!

Also everyone knows I'm obsessed with this site...from my classmates to my family, if anybody has a question, they often know who to turn to!

And finally: a surprisingly great way to network! Thanks tornadoguy for making me not the only meteorologist on the forum!

So to my myFico family (so many of you to name, but most notably on this garden thread myjourney, 09lexie, azguy, irisa, and so so many more that often pop in!), thanks for the encouragement and growth!

Message 2035 of 4,237
myjourney
Super Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

On behalf of the GC club

Garden rules apply

No Drapping Allowed

Have fun

If you're new to the garden and would like to know something about the garden or have questions please ask.

Tonight's Menu

Sushi Bar

vegetarian egg rolls

Drink Menu

I'll take an order of sweet potato sushi and a Bahama Mama please ^_^ no mojitos for me, though :X had a very bad experience with one...wound up with more of a guy drink. i thought a mango mojito would use mango puree or syrup...NOPE! got a straight up pure blue agave nector tequila with CHOPPED UP mangos and JALAPENO to boot! *shutters* sorry, that's just a little too much for me Smiley Tongue

How has myFico changed my life? I now have a reliable family to turn to when it comes to my credit questions, which I'm sure will be super helpful when it comes to getting my first auto loan and mortgage Smiley Happy and you guys have helped tremendously in growing my cards, which I likely would never have known without this forum, so for that, I thank you guys!

Also everyone knows I'm obsessed with this site...from my classmates to my family, if anybody has a question, they often know who to turn to!

And finally: a surprisingly great way to network! Thanks tornadoguy for making me not the only meteorologist on the forum!

So to my myFico family (so many of you to name, but most notably on this garden thread myjourney, 09lexie, azguy, irisa, and so so many more that often pop in!), thanks for the encouragement and growth!

Always a pleasure to hear your answer

Compliments of the chef and don't ask what's in the tea pot just enjoy Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 2036 of 4,237
Boragard
Established Contributor

hopefully sake!

Message 2037 of 4,237
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

On behalf of the GC club

Garden rules apply

No Drapping Allowed

Have fun

Tonight's Menu

Sushi Bar

vegetarian egg rolls

Drink Menu

Always a pleasure to hear your answer

Compliments of the chef and don't ask what's in the tea pot just enjoy Smiley LOL

Thanks, myjourney! And a big thank you for hosting these lovely get-togethers! I'm studying for another exam on Monday, but I just wanted to pop in for some fun!

I concur with boragard!! I don't think I've ever had sake before, though! Welp, bottoms-up!

Message 2038 of 4,237
justuhgurl

I'm so excited to attend my first Garden Party!

I have been slowly trying to pay down my credit cards and student loans for about a year now. The progress is slow but it makes me so happy to see those balances drop, even a little.

Big suprise is this month we recieved a very generous gift from husbands parents allowing us to pay off $16,000 on our cc. That puts us one payment away from a "0" Balance.Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EX666, EQ666, TU666
Current Score: Ex691, EQ667, TU674
Goal Score: 850

Message 2039 of 4,237
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Boragard wrote:

hopefully sake!

You got it Lol

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 2040 of 4,237
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.