Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - October 2013

tag
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - October 2013

Ok I'm Escaping the garden to go walk my DOG and maybe request a CLI on capital one just for the thrill lol

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 71 of 4,237
myjourney
Super Contributor

@93stallion302 wrote:

Man you guys are fast I thought the car forums were bad. How did this thread getto 7 pages already. 

Well im checking in have a bunch of new accounts that need some tending. So whats this thread all about anyway?

Welcome to the garden 

This thread is all about letting accounts, AAoA and INQ's age.

While increasing score, working on baddies if you have them and planning the next step in your financial health

With a support group if help is needed that's out of this world 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 72 of 4,237
93stallion302

Ahh I see 

Well defiantely need to let things age in my case. No baddies to report but have some balances that need to come down. Not sure what my next step is going to be but before I can take it, I have to garden for sure. Gonna shoot for 6 months. 

Gardening Until 3/31/14
Message 73 of 4,237
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 74 of 4,237
myjourney
Super Contributor

@93stallion302 wrote:

Ahh I see 

Well defiantely need to let things age in my case. No baddies to report but have some balances that need to come down. Not sure what my next step is going to be but before I can take it, I have to garden for sure. Gonna shoot for 6 months. 

Sounds like a good goal we always recommend that the minimum gardening stay be 6 months at a time.

Others will be along shortly to welcome you as well. We are a very friendly bunch of gardeners for sure Smiley Happy

Welcome again and hope to see you around here daily 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 75 of 4,237
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 76 of 4,237
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

Hi all,

September was a good month for me. I received confirmation that 2 fraudulent and 2 outdated collection accounts were going to be removed from my reports Double Thumbs Up. It feels good to know that I'm accomplishing some of my short term credit goals and during the month of October I will continue to work on getting more baddies removed. I have learned a lot of valuable information since joining myFico, and I appreciate this forum along with those who help make it a great source of information and support for individuals in need of it.

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 77 of 4,237
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@TrulyyBlessed

Good for you! Glad you got those items off you -now onto tend to your seedlings.
Message 78 of 4,237
myjourney
Super Contributor

@TrulyyBlessed wrote:

Hi all,

September was a good month for me. I received confirmation that 2 fraudulent and 2 outdated collection accounts were going to be removed from my reports Double Thumbs Up. It feels good to know that I'm accomplishing some of my short term credit goals and during the month of October I will continue to work on getting more baddies removed. I have learned a lot of valuable information since joining myFico, and I appreciate this forum along with those who help make it a great source of information and support for individuals in need of it.

That means that October will be an even better month for you 

Marked as in attendance garden strong and continuing the climb to the top...Bravo

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 79 of 4,237
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

My bday is on the 26th and I am getting my silver spade  this month too.

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 80 of 4,237
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.