Reply
Established Contributor
ktl72455
Posts: 833
Registered: ‎12-09-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

I am checking in!!!  I am busy with the new house and unpacking and getting settled in. I will be in the garden a while since my UTL has really really went high for the move!! But I know its only short term and I need nothing but time and stay focused and it will be ok !!

Happy September everyone!

12/4/12 TU 589 MyFico ~EQ 579 MyFico ~EX 577(Fako)
1/15/14 TU 665 | EQ 648 | EX 655 ~Myfico scores
6/8/14 TU08 666 | EQ08 656 |EX08 655 } EQ04
My Wallet: Cap1 3,500K ~FH 950 Credit One 1000~Orchard Bank 2000~ Matrix 400 ~NFCU nRewards 18K~NFCU Cash Rewards signature| 5K
Last Negs to fall off: 2-Cap1 CO's PD (fall off 1/17)~Forclosure (fall off 1/16)
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

Hi Folks!

Just checking in!

Day 48 in the garden and all is well.



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
azguy13
Posts: 5,381
Registered: ‎04-30-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Folks!

Just checking in!

Day 48 in the garden and all is well.


Congrats! I am thinking of turning my garden into a Beer Garden :smileyhappy:




NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Folks!

Just checking in!

Day 48 in the garden and all is well.


Congrats! I am thinking of turning my garden into a Beer Garden :smileyhappy:


Sounds great!  Be sure to plant some Yuengling and Corona Light!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
azguy13
Posts: 5,381
Registered: ‎04-30-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


MsLadyRover wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Folks!

Just checking in!

Day 48 in the garden and all is well.


Congrats! I am thinking of turning my garden into a Beer Garden :smileyhappy:


Sounds great!  Be sure to plant some Yuengling and Corona Light!


Yuengling is the best beer I have ever had. In fact, when I go home, I am going to the east coast just for that reason.

 

On another note, my bike will be paid off in December. I can't wait for that.




NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Folks!

Just checking in!

Day 48 in the garden and all is well.


Congrats! I am thinking of turning my garden into a Beer Garden :smileyhappy:


Sounds great!  Be sure to plant some Yuengling and Corona Light!


Yuengling is the best beer I have ever had. In fact, when I go home, I am going to the east coast just for that reason.

 

On another note, my bike will be paid off in December. I can't wait for that.


Cool! Nothing like completing a loan payoff! What type of bike do you have?



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
azguy13
Posts: 5,381
Registered: ‎04-30-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


MsLadyRover wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Folks!

Just checking in!

Day 48 in the garden and all is well.


Congrats! I am thinking of turning my garden into a Beer Garden :smileyhappy:


Sounds great!  Be sure to plant some Yuengling and Corona Light!


Yuengling is the best beer I have ever had. In fact, when I go home, I am going to the east coast just for that reason.

 

On another note, my bike will be paid off in December. I can't wait for that.


Cool! Nothing like completing a loan payoff! What type of bike do you have?


2009 Road Glide and 2012 Blackline (my bar hopper)




NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Folks!

Just checking in!

Day 48 in the garden and all is well.


Congrats! I am thinking of turning my garden into a Beer Garden :smileyhappy:


Sounds great!  Be sure to plant some Yuengling and Corona Light!


Yuengling is the best beer I have ever had. In fact, when I go home, I am going to the east coast just for that reason.

 

On another note, my bike will be paid off in December. I can't wait for that.


Cool! Nothing like completing a loan payoff! What type of bike do you have?


2009 Road Glide and 2012 Blackline (my bar hopper)


Nice.



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Posts: 3,690
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

Today is the day I shall receive my bronze spade, and let me tell ya it feels gooood!

Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Today is the day I shall receive my bronze spade, and let me tell ya it feels gooood!


Congrats!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}