Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

tag
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

@CREDITSURFER wrote:

Woot got my spade today!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 841 of 4,450
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@rock_lobster wrote:

I guess I will offically join the garden club.  Been in the garden for 6 months wiithout really knowing that I was in the garden!  Going to try and hold out unitl December.  Need to buy a car then. 

Garden goals...I would love to get into the 700 club ( need to pay down a couple of cards).  I would also like to harvest a nice AMEX card and a Lowes cards from my garden soon.

Thanks to all for the information and encouragement. 

Welcome to the club!!! Smiley Happy

Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 842 of 4,450
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@RushXTC wrote:

Good news and bad news....

The good news is, I'm still in the garden.

The bad news..... 1 1/2 month ago I landed in the ER, I have no health insurance. I was released everything was fine, then I began to experience very strong chest pains and ended up going to the ER again in the afternoon. As much as I want to finish paying off my debt, It just doubled.... Smiley Sad

It's catching up to me, I can handle it, just barely.

The Ambulance ride was $1,500

Physicans $800 for both visits

Hospital fee $2,000 for both visits

Ugh... This is my life, If I pay $200 off my cards, Something comes up and it nearly doubles whatever I had previously payed. Oh well, At least I'm not stuck with collections because I didn't have the credit to pay for them! *phew*

Keeping my head up in hopes of escaping this hell!

So sorry about that. Smiley Sad Hang in there.

Message 843 of 4,450
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

So, after almost 2 mos in the garden, I received an alert from Credit Sesame today.  FAKO went up 6 pts., and that is without the 2k I put on installments reporting.  Next month should also yield an increase.Smiley Very Happy

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks, tinuviel.  These little victories making gardening easier.Smiley Happy

Message 844 of 4,450
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Eightiron wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

I've had the Barclay Rewards MC since end of July, thus far, it has been a completely positive expereince. 

That's encouraging to hear!  People seem to either love or hate Barclay's.  It seems to be a good route into Primeville for many, but others seem frustrated.   I'd try Chase, but not sure how they'd be with the BK from 2005.  Citi was IIB, so they're not an option.  Maybe AMEX green card will be an option next year for me (?), although there is a rumor that Zync is coming back

If Zync comes back,  I am going to wrestle some gators and bust out of this garden.  Hopefully it doesnt come back until the day before I plan on leaving the garden.  Oh, whats up ERTs?

We've got them waiting for you...

1-alligator-pool-party.jpg

Message 845 of 4,450
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@Eightiron wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

I've had the Barclay Rewards MC since end of July, thus far, it has been a completely positive expereince. 

That's encouraging to hear!  People seem to either love or hate Barclay's.  It seems to be a good route into Primeville for many, but others seem frustrated.   I'd try Chase, but not sure how they'd be with the BK from 2005.  Citi was IIB, so they're not an option.  Maybe AMEX green card will be an option next year for me (?), although there is a rumor that Zync is coming back

If Zync comes back,  I am going to wrestle some gators and bust out of this garden.  Hopefully it doesnt come back until the day before I plan on leaving the garden.  Oh, whats up ERTs?

We've got them waiting for you...

1-alligator-pool-party.jpg

...and should you elude the gators:

Message 846 of 4,450
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

tinuviel wrote:

IT'S OFFICIALLY GOLD SPADE DAY!!! WOO HOO!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Congrats......... u r my inspiration...............

Message 847 of 4,450
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I will be living here for awhile.......please don't mine me snoring once in awhile. LOL

Message 848 of 4,450
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

checking in, scores keep rising, woohoo

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 849 of 4,450
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Steelersboy wrote:

checking in, scores keep rising, woohoo

Thanks for checking in.  Congrats on the rising scores.

Message 850 of 4,450
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.