Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


myjourney wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Thanks Journey & Focused!

I'm definitely taking it easy.


You will be out dancing before you know it..:smileywink:


I sure hope so.
In other news I received another offer from Chase for the Southwest Card. Those 2 roundtrip tickets have my heart pounding, but I'm staying true to my garden commitment! I do have this one on my list for the future though.



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Posts: 7,382
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


MsLadyRover wrote:

myjourney wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Thanks Journey & Focused!

I'm definitely taking it easy.


You will be out dancing before you know it..:smileywink:


I sure hope so.
In other news I received another offer from Chase for the Southwest Card. Those 2 roundtrip tickets have my heart pounding, but I'm staying true to my garden commitment! I do have this one on my list for the future though.


You're demonstrating great commitment!  By the time you're ready to app the offer maybe a little sweeter.  Fingers crossed.:smileyhappy:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,038
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


MsLadyRover wrote:

myjourney wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

Thanks Journey & Focused!

I'm definitely taking it easy.


You will be out dancing before you know it..:smileywink:


I sure hope so.
In other news I received another offer from Chase for the Southwest Card. Those 2 roundtrip tickets have my heart pounding, but I'm staying true to my garden commitment! I do have this one on my list for the future though.


Bravo for staying garden strong and i'm sure the offer will still be there when your ready to take them up  on it.

Then you can scratch it off the list 

+ Chase ink =




Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

I miss my gold spade :smileysad:




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Senior Contributor
Posts: 7,382
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


LS2982 wrote:
I miss my gold spade :smileysad:


What did I miss?

Senior Contributor
Posts: 7,382
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
I miss my gold spade :smileysad:


What did I miss?


Never mind!  I just caught up. 

 

You' earn your way back. You did great!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,038
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


LS2982 wrote:
I miss my gold spade :smileysad:


You will get it back LS

+ Chase ink =




Regular Contributor
Posts: 591
Registered: ‎11-08-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

Sigh...attending.

 

Went shopping today to put the cards to use. My 5 year old needed a book bag for school and off to Justice we headed...for this awesome $55 book bag I spotted when school shopping. Zebra print with a big letter "S" on it. She is the greatest DD, she opted for the $14 "owl" bag instead and saved me a bunch of $$.

 

The true test came during shopping at the mall and you go to check out and you get that "Would you like to apply for one of our fabulous cc's and save ___ on your purchase today?"    My reply "Um no, you're not getting me with that line and totally screwing up my credit and having the sniper kitty come out after me. I've been building a fence around my garden for a few weeks and you or no one else is going to have me tear it down"   About then I believe they got on the phone and called the funny farm. But that's ok, I'm in Psych Nursing this semester and I completely understand my diagnosis!  :smileylol:

TU: 804 EQ: 810 EX 785


***$7500*** **$10,000*** **$9000**** ***$10250*** **$10,000*** ***$4500*** ***$6000*** ***$8000*** ***open*******open***



Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,038
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


audia4 wrote:

Sigh...attending.

 

Went shopping today to put the cards to use. My 5 year old needed a book bag for school and off to Justice we headed...for this awesome $55 book bag I spotted when school shopping. Zebra print with a big letter "S" on it. She is the greatest DD, she opted for the $14 "owl" bag instead and saved me a bunch of $$.

 

The true test came during shopping at the mall and you go to check out and you get that "Would you like to apply for one of our fabulous cc's and save ___ on your purchase today?"    My reply "Um no, you're not getting me with that line and totally screwing up my credit and having the sniper kitty come out after me. I've been building a fence around my garden for a few weeks and you or no one else is going to have me tear it down"   About then I believe they got on the phone and called the funny farm. But that's ok, I'm in Psych Nursing this semester and I completely understand my diagnosis!  :smileylol:


Love it garden strong and fencing self in .....:heart:

You will be alright indeed with that attitude......BRAVO

+ Chase ink =




Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013


LS2982 wrote:
I miss my gold spade :smileysad:


You will have it back in 6 short months!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.