Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2013

[ Edited ]

I'm 6 (well, 7 now) months in now and haven't had any urges to app. I don't know what my current score is, just that my CK and CS have gone up. Focused on my new job and school so I think I'm good for a while.

Current Cards: AMEX Everyday ($10k), AMEX BCE ($10.2k), Arrival ($7.5k), Merrill+ ($7.5k), Freedom ($5k), Double Cash ($5k)

1/15 - 792 Fico EX (AMEX) - In garden indefinitely.

@ceemee2203

You are doing great! Looks like keeping busy is working well for you.
Senior Contributor

ceemee2203 wrote:

I'm 6 (well, 7 now) months in now and haven't had any urges to app. I don't know what my current score is, just that my CK and CS have gone up. Focused on my new job and school so I think I'm good for a while.

WTG, that's awesome Smiley Happy

Current cards: CSP - Freedom - Discover It - Amex BCP - BoA BBR - Capital One QS and QS1 - Citi TY

Senior Contributor

simi_go wrote:

Irisa wrote:

Do account upgrades reset my garden dates?  I want to work on getting rewards and CLIs on my Capital One accounts, but I want to double check before the gators come after me Smiley Happy

As long as it does not require a HP or create a new tradeline you should be ok.  By the way I have arrived in the garden.  Looks like I am doing about a 3 month stint Smiley Wink

Welcome to the garden Smiley Happy

Current cards: CSP - Freedom - Discover It - Amex BCP - BoA BBR - Capital One QS and QS1 - Citi TY

Regular Contributor

I'm a seedling again. Mean NFCU dragged me kicking and screaming to app and approve for a gorewards card. I now have zero days ap free.
Frequent Contributor

it seems my app addiction is waning. i have no urges to app, am i normal? Man Embarassed

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin
FICO Equifax-741, FICO Transunion-729, FICO Experian-740, Walmart FICO-742, Sallie Mae FICO-756
|Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Walmart Mastercard|Sallie Mae MC| Citi Double Cash| Discover It|Goal scores- 760+
Valued Member

1 month in the garden today!! yay

Entered Garden 6/3/2014, Staying until Jun 2016. Score 775 via Discover
Chase Freedom 80/$3000, Amex BC 0/$5000, Wells Fargo 0/$2400, Amazon 0/$5000, Discover IT 0/$4500, Walmart Mastercard $0/$5000, Barclay NFL AZ Cardinals 0/$5000
Regular Contributor

So, logged into CK this morning to update my score (I know its a FAKO, but its a nice way to monitor my progress, to a degree) and it jumped a whole 17 points after my app spree. What?!?!?!? The reason it jumped so much is due to TU as of right now only reporting my $500 Cap1 card which had about $230 on it. So, 47% util down to 0 makes my score go up 17 points. Nice

Hope everyone is good. This is my check in for the day

In the garden as of 2/22/2015
Scores:
TU: 753 (Discover FICO 7/2014) EQ: 721 (FICO 4/2014) EX: 723 (FICO 3/2014)
Contributor

Hello!  I am officially declaring myself in the Garden!  Before this week I had only one CC, a secured BOA with a $500CL, which I opened in June.  This week I was instantly approved for a Chase Freedom with a $3000CL and yesterday I was approved (I had to call in to verfiy address) for a Discover It card with a $4500CL!!  I'm still waiting for one collection to be removed from my TU CR, which the CA said they would remove.  I do not plan on applying for any new credit until June 2014, as of now I'm eyeing the AMEX BCE.  

So far...

AAoA - 3.2 yrs (which im sure will fall dramatically due to the 2 new CCs)

Collections - EX - 0, EQ - 0, TU - 1 (soon to be 0)

Inqs - EX - 3, EQ - 1, TU - 2

9% utlization (which will shrink alot due to new CCs)

0 PRs

About 14.5K in SLs which are currently in repayment

Things are falling into place for 2014 to be a great year!

Almost rebuilt, I started in the beginning of last month!

THANK YOU MYFICO!!!

Starting Score: EQ FICO 673 TU FAKO 641
Current Score: EQ FICO 740, EX FICO 748, TU FICO 722 (Discover)
Goal Score: All 730+ FICOs

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor

Steelersboy wrote:

it seems my app addiction is waning. i have no urges to app, am i normal? Man Embarassed

Yup, it's normal.. it does get easier with time Smiley LOL

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.