@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Hello GC, looks like i will be in garden for at least 3 more weeks:-) since i can't app when i am overseas lol. 

Smiley Happy Stay safe, applying would be the least of my worries now days!

Cold why are you trying to scare me now i am going to be nervous flying :-(

I remember looking out the window ( Love window seats) and remember asking myself why are the wings wobbling lol Smiley Tongue

i don't think i have windows seat i messed up when i chose my seats oh well. Talking about air travel whats everybody opinion on people using the knee defender to prevent people sitting in front of them from reclining. Is reclining your seat an privaledge when you buy your tickets?

During a long international flight? Yes! I'd better be able to recline back!

you heard about the altercation on the United flight over knee defender thats crazy sauce. i have heard both sides , people say if you want more leg room go buy first class seat. I don't know which side i fall under yet. 

Well Flying First class to Paris was like $12,000 not paying that much to fly ...

Well if they don't want the seat to be able to recline, then don't design them with the function to recline. Seat trays are just as annoying but if you want me to be able to sleep and be quiet through the night, then I want to recline. Otherwise I am going to have my light on and read.

Those seats can recline thus I am allowed to.  If you don't like don't fly and take a car,  train,  boat or whatever else.  Just my 2 cents.  I paid for my ticket and it's my right to recline the chair if I want to

+1 If they recline I pay for the privilege to recline my seat. The person in the seat behind me didn't pay for any part of it so they have no right to obstruct my space.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 61 of 1,708
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2014

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Checking in for Sept. Need to get back to work. I have been kind of lazy the last 3 days after all of my work and driving. Time to kick it back into gear!

Mong, fly safe. Nothing to be nervous about! Have a great trip!

I shall try i did autopay on all my cc just in case lol. Since most of them will cut statement while i am away still.  Wondering if i can get 5% cb for gas with my discover over seas lol since no ftf . 

Smiley Indifferent If a plane disappears I'll be thinking of you! But I would be more worried about being in other countries right now. That's why I said be alert. There's a lot of crackpots out there that hate America right now. 

Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Message 62 of 1,708
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to drop in on this thread. This is my first full month in the garden. In July I had a huge boost in my CK FAKO score so I applied for Amex Gold. Then I did a bunch of research and found this site. I immediately regretted getting the Gold card and not PRG, but oh well. From there I added Freedom, Marriott Rewards Premier, PC'd my Cap 1 card and also received CLIs on my Cap 1, Citi AA and my AA cards. Anyways, I got my little app spree out of the way and my wants and needs are now covered. Thanks to this forum I have a much better understanding of how all this crazy credit stuff works. So here I am in the garden. I'm pretty excited to see my scores in two years as right now my FICOs are all around 700, mostly being held back by a couple 30 day lates and a BS paid collection from 2009 so those should drop off along with my INQs from my recent spree.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. I'm going to bookmark this post and look back at it for inspiration in case some great new sign up bonus or card pops up that I **MUST** have.

Message 63 of 1,708
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to drop in on this thread. This is my first full month in the garden. In July I had a huge boost in my CK FAKO score so I applied for Amex Gold. Then I did a bunch of research and found this site. I immediately regretted getting the Gold card and not PRG, but oh well. From there I added Freedom, Marriott Rewards Premier, PC'd my Cap 1 card and also received CLIs on my Cap 1, Citi AA and my AA cards. Anyways, I got my little app spree out of the way and my wants and needs are now covered. Thanks to this forum I have a much better understanding of how all this crazy credit stuff works. So here I am in the garden. I'm pretty excited to see my scores in two years as right now my FICOs are all around 700, mostly being held back by a couple 30 day lates and a BS paid collection from 2009 so those should drop off along with my INQs from my recent spree.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. I'm going to bookmark this post and look back at it for inspiration in case some great new sign up bonus or card pops up that I **MUST** have.

Smiley Happy Congrats! Time to change your seedling to the bronze spade. If your unable to yet, we can contact a mod to do it.

Message 64 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Hello GC, looks like i will be in garden for at least 3 more weeks:-) since i can't app when i am overseas lol. 

I remember looking out the window ( Love window seats) and remember asking myself why are the wings wobbling lol Smiley Tongue

i don't think i have windows seat i messed up when i chose my seats oh well. Talking about air travel whats everybody opinion on people using the knee defender to prevent people sitting in front of them from reclining. Is reclining your seat an privaledge when you buy your tickets?

you heard about the altercation on the United flight over knee defender thats crazy sauce. i have heard both sides , people say if you want more leg room go buy first class seat. I don't know which side i fall under yet. 

Well Flying First class to Paris was like $12,000 not paying that much to fly ...

Well if they don't want the seat to be able to recline, then don't design them with the function to recline. Seat trays are just as annoying but if you want me to be able to sleep and be quiet through the night, then I want to recline. Otherwise I am going to have my light on and read.

Those seats can recline thus I am allowed to.  If you don't like don't fly and take a car,  train,  boat or whatever else.  Just my 2 cents.  I paid for my ticket and it's my right to recline the chair if I want to

interesting take , but this knee defender thing would prevent you from even reclining let alone having choice to . It blocks ability to recline its attached right by the tray. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 65 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Checking in for Sept. Need to get back to work. I have been kind of lazy the last 3 days after all of my work and driving. Time to kick it back into gear!

I shall try i did autopay on all my cc just in case lol. Since most of them will cut statement while i am away still.  Wondering if i can get 5% cb for gas with my discover over seas lol since no ftf . 

Smiley Indifferent If a plane disappears I'll be thinking of you! But I would be more worried about being in other countries right now. That's why I said be alert. There's a lot of crackpots out there that hate America right now. 

well i am well aware of that , I don't look like they typical american so hopefully i will be safe :-)

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 66 of 1,708
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Bluodle wrote:

well i am well aware of that , I don't look like they typical american so hopefully i will be safe :-)

If you get abducted talk about the AMEX PRG 50k bonus and why you haven't been offered it! Smiley Very Happy

Message 67 of 1,708
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Today has been a relaxing day.... I could have worked tonight, But I chose to take the day off as I don't ever take any holidays off... I was the only person in the company I work for to work last year and this year during 4th of July....

Other than the 2 security guards, It waso nly 3 of us the whole day... -_-

Message 68 of 1,708
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

interesting take , but this knee defender thing would prevent you from even reclining let alone having choice to . It blocks ability to recline its attached right by the tray. 

They should not be allowed to be used! If you need more room, YOU book first class. Or book the very first seat in front or by the emergency exit doors. Both have more legroom space and/or no one in front of you. Otherwise, deal with it!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 69 of 1,708
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Then I would bring it up to an attendant and that Either A) Refund my money for this flight ( I can try lol) or B) tell them to remove it or C) I will sue or Do something to the airline legally of course.   Plane tickets for economy are what I have seen $500 to go to Philly one way , $500 round trip to San Diego and $2,400 to go to Paris one way, I spent my money on this flight and if i want to recline my Seat I will there is no but whats or ifs to it.

Honestly should make it illeagl for those things 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 70 of 1,708
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.