Garden Club Meeting - September 2014

tag
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2014

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I am not huge fan of iOS devices but would assume I cloud is similar to google drive where it can automatically upload your pics to it? I was looking at getting six plus for my mom but seven fifty is quite steep starting price . I wonder how much old 5s are selling for now

yes, icloud works the same. 

549 unlocked. 

Hmm will have to see what I want to do.apple sells them unlocked from store correct or are they carrier branded but just no contract. I am intrigued about new phones but not blown away 

Yes, that's correct. GSM unlocked 5s. 

I just needed a new phone. I had iPhone 5. It ran its course. I dropped it one too many times and it feel in water twice haha. 

Message 641 of 1,708
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Hi all.
 photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 642 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I am not huge fan of iOS devices but would assume I cloud is similar to google drive where it can automatically upload your pics to it? I was looking at getting six plus for my mom but seven fifty is quite steep starting price . I wonder how much old 5s are selling for now

549 unlocked. 

Hmm will have to see what I want to do.apple sells them unlocked from store correct or are they carrier branded but just no contract. I am intrigued about new phones but not blown away 

I just needed a new phone. I had iPhone 5. It ran its course. I dropped it one too many times and it feel in water twice haha. 

For my particular phone purposes my HTC one will satisfy my needs.am looking for another android phone that has a nice camera probably. Apple is just too restrictive for my tastes. I may try lg g3 or maybe the new moto phone,who knows. 5s !y mom is att carrier locked,so probably can't get as much boo 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 643 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@DaniBananiie wrote:
Hi all.

Hello how are you today? Going to grab breakfast soon here😉

Message 644 of 1,708
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

549 unlocked. 

For my particular phone purposes my HTC one will satisfy my needs.am looking for another android phone that has a nice camera probably. Apple is just too restrictive for my tastes. I may try lg g3 or maybe the new moto phone,who knows. 5s !y mom is att carrier locked,so probably can't get as much boo 

If you're going to get an Android, definitely get a Nexus. You cannot go wrong with Raw Android OS. 

Message 645 of 1,708
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Hello mong.
Message 646 of 1,708
myjourney
Super Contributor

@DaniBananiie wrote:
Hi all.

Hey Dani

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 647 of 1,708
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

On behalf of the GC club

Welcome To The Gardens Friday Night Social Event

Garden rules apply

No Drapping Allowed

Respect Everyone's Opinion

Drink responsibly in the virtual world as well as in the real world

Have fun

Any Friday is : Open Forum ....answer a question or ask a question.

If you're new to the garden and would like to know something about the garden or have questions please ask.

If we can't answer it we will point you in the right direction.

Tonight's question

I know everyone's answer will be different but what is the one most important thing that you've learned on the forum that's made you more credit savvy?

Just one?   I'm going to agree with Lexie...the importance of UTIL!

And pass me a Jack & Coke!   thank you.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 648 of 1,708
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Hey MJ. /)
Message 649 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

549 unlocked. 

If you're going to get an Android, definitely get a Nexus. You cannot go wrong with Raw Android OS. 

The main issue I have with nexus devices are sub par specs and the camera,which is major sticking point, I want an camera that will take good pictures. That's main issue I have with both nexus and Motorola x devices. If next phone I get can't take pictures better than present one I probably won't upgrade.

I am starting to debate what's the deal with att next program is it worth it or not ,need to do some number crunching 

Message 650 of 1,708
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.