tag
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2014

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Gee, I have been ofline for two days due to my interviews and it looks like hurricane NASA came through.  Are there any survivers out there???? Whistle is you need a life jacket!

In the mean time, two interviews down....one more for tomorrow then I need a bottle of wine!

good luck on those interviews , yeah nasa card seems quite the popular card i didn't even bother going thru all those threads. I already know its not an card worth jumping out of the garden for , especially since it would probably mess up my aaoa

Hey Mong,

Do you still have a set of cards to app for in October? Or did you get them before your trip?

I haven't apped since may for my CSP. I am still thinking about apping for an certain 5% card for gas groceries and amazon. I felt an little sick to my stomach going to trader joes and only getting 1.5% cash back. 

Go for it.

Wait, didn't you have one of the AMEX Blue cards for that purpose? I mean yeah, they're not all 5% but better than 1.5%?

Also, you didn't seem to take part in either DC or NASA frenzy Smiley Very Happy Go for that GasGroceryAmazon card ! 

Message 1381 of 1,708
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Another thing to note the 3 monitor fico thing on myfico is an bit off when it comes to TU monitoring and scores i think. I have had an bunch of balance changes and my wally score in beginning of sept showed 796, and my discover that just posted showed an 802, but myfico TU didn't show any changes the whole month. Hmmm 

Same here.  I did an app spree & myFICO monitor thing got the Experian and Equifax stuff immediately 2 days ago and 1 day ago - but absolutely nothing from TU.

I think there is something wrong with TU monitoring in general because my CK monitoring didn't show any balance changes either , and the ck fako score didn't change at all. So does that have something to do with TU 

Yeah, TU removed my oldest line (it was older by about 6 months). I'm putting a balance on that card, hoping for them to report and TU straightening up its job.

CK has been updating for me though, whenever a statement is generated it updates CK in the next week's cycle. One FAKO that doesn't seem to do much is the EX Plus Score that I get for free through US Bank. 

Message 1382 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Gee, I have been ofline for two days due to my interviews and it looks like hurricane NASA came through.  Are there any survivers out there???? Whistle is you need a life jacket!

In the mean time, two interviews down....one more for tomorrow then I need a bottle of wine!

good luck on those interviews , yeah nasa card seems quite the popular card i didn't even bother going thru all those threads. I already know its not an card worth jumping out of the garden for , especially since it would probably mess up my aaoa

Hey Mong,

Do you still have a set of cards to app for in October? Or did you get them before your trip?

I haven't apped since may for my CSP. I am still thinking about apping for an certain 5% card for gas groceries and amazon. I felt an little sick to my stomach going to trader joes and only getting 1.5% cash back. 

Go for it.

Wait, didn't you have one of the AMEX Blue cards for that purpose? I mean yeah, they're not all 5% but better than 1.5%?

Also, you didn't seem to take part in either DC or NASA frenzy Smiley Very Happy Go for that GasGroceryAmazon card ! 

I was only one that was anti double cash, or at least it didn't make it worthwhile for me to app since i have qs that has features of the card i liked better than DC. I downgraded my BCP to BCE, but i am giving amex an break to see if that will coax an signup bonus from prg app. It probably won't lead to anything , but i have soured on amex. I know they care more about getting new customers, but not even offering me any signup bonus for PRG is an slap in the face. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1383 of 1,708
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Hey Mong,

Go for it.

Smiley Frustrated I thought this was the GC! See page one or MJ for retraining! Smiley Very Happy

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 1384 of 1,708
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

So much rudeness/childishness going on with the Nasa stuff. I, too, don't understand why the need for 20 threads in general credit card just because one has a question that they want everyone to read and address. Why not place it in another Nasa thread? They certainly have their pick of the litter. lol

At the same time, I wish we would all just act like adults. No need to resort to base minimum. (Some are lower than other's.)
Message 1385 of 1,708
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@-Kenny- wrote:
So much rudeness/childishness going on with the Nasa stuff. I, too, don't understand why the need for 20 threads in general credit card just because one has a question that they want everyone to read and address. Why not place it in another Nasa thread? They certainly have their pick of the litter. lol

At the same time, I wish we would all just act like adults. No need to resort to base minimum. (Some are lower than other's.)

I'll admit, I'm growing tired of it.

I couldn't believe I saw ANOTHER "Another NASA thread" where the person asked the very same question posed in several other threads.  Can they not read? 

Laziness at it's finest!

Message 1386 of 1,708
skigirl916
Established Contributor

I can't believe a forum could actually make me angry, but these repeated threads are going to make me lose it.

Haha!

Message 1387 of 1,708
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

I can't believe a forum could actually make me angry, but these repeated threads are going to make me lose it.

Haha!

Wait until the train comes to a complete wreck, and everyone's posting about AA.

Message 1388 of 1,708
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.  I haven't looked at the NASA threads since last night, from the chitter chatter here, it must be getting ugly.

Not me.  I'm being good.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1389 of 1,708
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Hey Mong,

Go for it.

Smiley Frustrated I thought this was the GC! See page one or MJ for retraining! Smiley Very Happy

Ha ha ha. 

Nah, I know about GC. But I also know that Mong wants that card bad. 

I'm steady in the GC. All my reports are frozen; even if I apped for cards I'll be rejected straight off the bat. I'm simply happy that my debt is now in 3 digits and not 4, bordering on 5 like a month ago. 

Message 1390 of 1,708
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.