heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2014

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

Good afternoon all Smiley Happy

Good evening to you sir!! I guess i am going to bite the bullet and activate my visa freedom . I will only have one MC left now :-(

Unfortunately, they are converting everyone D:

I have two mastercards. Arrival + and Prestige ATM. I'll be getting SM and Double Cash perhaps. 

Any that interest you?

Yeah one does interest me , but this thread isn't exactly best place to discuss :-) 

Yes, garden strong! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1451 of 1,708
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

well guys i stepped out for a moment of insanity, and now im back. denied me for to many balances wich would have been paid off but oh well.  

also applied for a new job, so hopefully will hear back soon. i could use a 5 dollar raise soon lol. 

Last App Date: Today :/ 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 1452 of 1,708
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

well guys i stepped out for a moment of insanity, and now im back. denied me for to many balances wich would have been paid off but oh well.  

also applied for a new job, so hopefully will hear back soon. i could use a 5 dollar raise soon lol. 

Hey there. 

What app?

Message 1453 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

ahhh i try to app when my util is in good shape :-) like right now even if i wanted to app i wouldn't even think about it with freedom reporting nearly 40% util. Good luck on the job !!! 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1454 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

Good evening to you sir!! I guess i am going to bite the bullet and activate my visa freedom . I will only have one MC left now :-(

I have two mastercards. Arrival + and Prestige ATM. I'll be getting SM and Double Cash perhaps. 

Any that interest you?

Yeah one does interest me , but this thread isn't exactly best place to discuss :-) 

I think you can  guess which one it is since i downgraded my BCP. I am taking an break from amex, so not going to use my BCE. Also getting only 1.5 at trader joes made me pretty sad lol 

Message 1455 of 1,708
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

Any that interest you?

I think you can  guess which one it is since i downgraded my BCP. I am taking an break from amex, so not going to use my BCE. Also getting only 1.5 at trader joes made me pretty sad lol 

lol awe. Yeah, we will be applying to the same one ^_^. 

Did you ever get the 3b report? 

Message 1456 of 1,708
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

Barclay seems to still love MC.   And the cobranded cards seem to all be moving to MC.  Everyone else seems to favor Visa.   I have three Visas, two MCs, and two AMEXs.  And a partridge in a pear tree...

My cap one qs is my only MC presently. Its an darn good one tho :-) WMC with lowest apr and highest CL of all my cards 

Nice!   I'm aiming to make my QS1 a WMC QS.   The plan is to get another CLI to push the CL over $5K and then PC from QS1 to QS.   My AF comes up in March, but I won't be able to get the LUV button to work until March.   So I may have to ask for one last AF waiver before I PC.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 1457 of 1,708
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

ahhh i try to app when my util is in good shape :-) like right now even if i wanted to app i wouldn't even think about it with freedom reporting nearly 40% util. Good luck on the job !!! 

@Anonymous also @heyarrnold

i applied for a discover personal loan to pay off all my cc at a lower rate. (my father got a mailer when he doesn't even really have debt to my knowledge.) 

rep told me i could use my household income if we had joint credit, so i was like what the heck. 

denied for too many cards close to the limits. (which is true) even though dti is like 5% if the other income was included. (of course i wouldnt actualy be using that income) 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 1458 of 1,708
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

Any that interest you?

Considering that one down the line, but I don't have very much of a grocery spend and I'm getting my gas primarily at Costco using the TE (3% cash back on gas) with BCE as backup, since Costco only takes AMEX.  So right now, it's not a big temptation.  I can wait unitl next year.  :-)

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 1459 of 1,708
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

Any that interest you?

3 bureau reporting yeah i got it before i went on my trip, and TU reporting doesn't seem to be working that great. EQ and EX both picked up big balance changes when my freedom reported. went from 6% util to 40% on my freedom and my score took an tumble on eq and ex. TU didn't even get an balance change or score change. Even tho my wally in beginning of the month and discover just last week showed that my score changed at least twice. Last month score was 804, wally at beginning of month reported 796, and discover last week reported back to 802 i think it was. Throughout the whole month not one thing from TU. The funny thing about it is CK didn't show an balance change either or an fako score change. Unless my freedom isn't reporting to TU , there is something amiss. I am not going to go crazy over that though , I would be quite upset though, if i were to app for an card and my score isn't in the same startosphere as ones i have been getting. 

Message 1460 of 1,708
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.