Garden Club Meeting - September 2014

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - September 2014

@09Lexie wrote:

@Simba501 wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

I might be checking in and checking out soon depending on if I want to move to Sprint which i would figure take a HP on my report. Hopefully not EX 

I thought HPs for stuff like that were acceptable?

EDIT:  From the OP - "Therefore, Hard Pulls/Inquiries for the following bona fide reasons are exempt but not limited to: Opening checking/savings accounts (so long as no line of credit is being opened in addition to these accounts), Employment Applications, Apartment Rentals, Utilities and other such services. These are not considered to be applications for credit per se."

Absolutely correct; hps for banking are fine.

Cellphone service as well?

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 21 of 1,708
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Simba501 wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

I might be checking in and checking out soon depending on if I want to move to Sprint which i would figure take a HP on my report. Hopefully not EX 

EDIT:  From the OP - "Therefore, Hard Pulls/Inquiries for the following bona fide reasons are exempt but not limited to: Opening checking/savings accounts (so long as no line of credit is being opened in addition to these accounts), Employment Applications, Apartment Rentals, Utilities and other such services. These are not considered to be applications for credit per se."

Yes, I'm pretty sure that falls into the "Utilities and other such services"  category. Smiley Happy 

Message 22 of 1,708
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Simba501 wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

Yes, I'm pretty sure that falls into the "Utilities and other such services"  category. Smiley Happy 

Still Don't think ill get a favorable deal with Sprint if they pull my EX score Smiley Sad

They are offering to give me a $350 Gift card to pay off the EIP on my T-mobile bill though which is appealing though

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 23 of 1,708
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Checking in for the Month of September!

Message 24 of 1,708
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Closingracer99 wrote:

Still Don't think ill get a favorable deal with Sprint if they pull my EX score Smiley Sad

They are offering to give me a $350 Gift card to pay off the EIP on my T-mobile bill though which is appealing though

How come? 717 isn't a bad score. Do you have a lot of inquiries on your EX report? 

I wonder which one Verizon pulls. I'm thinking of switching from Sprint to Verizon. They are more expensive, but I'm tired of Sprint's coverage in my area. 

Message 25 of 1,708
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Simba501 wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

*The Garden Club community recognizes that certain inquiries are necessary for factors beyond those listed above. Therefore, Hard Pulls/Inquiries for the following bona fide reasons are exempt but not limited to: Opening checking/savings accounts (so long as no line of credit is being opened in addition to these accounts), Employment Applications, Apartment Rentals, Utilities and other such services. These are not considered to be applications for credit per se.

Message 26 of 1,708
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Good morning GC ! Checking in for September! 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 27 of 1,708
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

Morning all!

I'm back in the garden after escaping (had to purchase a vehicle).  My plan is to stay in the garden until I get my diamond back (oh, how I miss that diamond...  Smiley Sad ).  I'm about five days away from my bronze spade...

But at least I know have a more reliable vehicle...  Smiley Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 28 of 1,708
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@digitaldiva wrote:

Morning all!

I'm back in the garden after escaping (had to purchase a vehicle).  My plan is to stay in the garden until I get my diamond back (oh, how I miss that diamond...  Smiley Sad ).  I'm about five days away from my bronze spade...

Review the recent, previous posts.  If you're not applying to obtain a line of credit of some sort, you technically never left.

Message 29 of 1,708
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Simba501 wrote:

@digitaldiva wrote:

Morning all!

Review the recent, previous posts.  If you're not applying to obtain a line of credit of some sort, you technically never left.

Financing a car is a line of credit and resets the clock.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 30 of 1,708
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.