Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2015

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2015

Hello all...

I made it to 17 months...lol! I'll most likely make it to my Emerald Spade next month. It looks like I may have a chance at making it to that magical Diamond Spade after all. On an unrelated note, this month on the 10th is my 3-year anniversary with myFICO...yay! I would not be where I am credit-wise without all the great info and advice here. Thanks to all who help out the less informed...like I was...lol!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 11 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

A bit early for those of us on the West Coast ... and I guess with the time change, a bit early on the East Coast as well.

Eh ... checking in for November. Trying to reduce balances (I know, constant refrain). At this point, I need to figure out if my sister is ever going to start giving me money for the gas she has been buying or if I need to remove her as an AU on my cards.

I think you already know the answer. Family and finance is always a difficult subject. Best of luck!Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 718
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

It’ll be a year soon. Winter in the garden once again. Smiley Happy

Phil: When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter. -Groundhog Day (1993)

A guy sets his alarm clock to 2 a.m. and goes to sleep. The clock wakes him up at the scheduled time, and he sets it to 1 a.m. and goes back to sleep. An hour later, the clock wakes him up again!

Message 13 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here I sit. I really want an AMEX platinum, but ill keep gardening and doing SP for a bit longer. Just need to stay off MyFico after having too much scotch.

Message 14 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Hello all...

I made it to 17 months...lol! I'll most likely make it to my Emerald Spade next month. It looks like I may have a chance at making it to that magical Diamond Spade after all. On an unrelated note, this month on the 10th is my 3-year anniversary with myFICO...yay! I would not be where I am credit-wise without all the great info and advice here. Thanks to all who help out the less informed...like I was...lol!

Congrats!

Message 15 of 718
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Hello all...

Did someone say Magic

Oh absolutely yeah, you most definitely have got this. Diamond Spade is yours.

Message 16 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Here I sit. I really want an AMEX platinum, but ill keep gardening and doing SP for a bit longer. Just need to stay off MyFico after having too much scotch.

Be strong.

Message 17 of 718
BUN
Established Contributor

I see I have to be up at 4AM to get on the 2nd page of any month...I see how you guys are!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 18 of 718
BUN
Established Contributor

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

It’ll be a year soon. Winter in the garden once again. Smiley Happy

Phil: When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter. -Groundhog Day (1993)

A guy sets his alarm clock to 2 a.m. and goes to sleep. The clock wakes him up at the scheduled time, and he sets it to 1 a.m. and goes back to sleep. An hour later, the clock wakes him up again!

Dude! My favorite movie!!!!!!!!

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 19 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't believe it's November already (and baseball is still going on)! This month marks a year since I got out of credit card debt which I wrote about in May - http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Second-Chances/td-p/3998578

Since this second chance I've been very careful to make sure this never happens again. I was going to do the close all cards and only use a debit card type of thing but I came to my senses after I found MyFico. I went crazy and opened a lot of cards and INQ in 2015, which was addicting since I went years w/o the opportunity to open a new card.

Tomorrow marks my 3rd month with no apping and will be able to support the silver spade! I hope to go at least 12 months without applying for another card so the INQs in 2015 will age to a year old.

Good luck and congratulations to those in the Garden for making it to another month!

Message 20 of 718
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.