Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2015

tag
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2015

Checking in for November. Almost reset my clock in October as I did some car shopping, but ultimately decided against trading my current vehicle (9 years old) in for a new one. I will continue to drive this one at least until Spring, and maybe longer as it is still in good shape.

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 111 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a newer member, This is my first check in thread and I am happy to say I am going strong into my 7th month of gardening. My hands have calluses, my watering can is rusted and my shovel is duct taped together. But that won't stop me! 

Message 112 of 718
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

You have the spirit!

@Anonymous wrote:

As a newer member, This is my first check in thread and I am happy to say I am going strong into my 7th month of gardening. My hands have calluses, my watering can is rusted and my shovel is duct taped together. But that won't stop me! 

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 113 of 718
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

Palladium boys. Time certainly flies...

@Anonymous wrote:

Get that gold spade in your profile!

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 114 of 718
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Gotta stay in this garden club for at least one more year!! I want to get the baddies off and then I want to app for Chase and that means no more apping till I have clean slate!!!!

Message 115 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heyitsyeh wrote:

Palladium boys. Time certainly flies...

@Anonymous wrote:

Get that gold spade in your profile!

Done!

Message 116 of 718
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Contacted 5/3 and am happy to hear closing my secured card and getting my deposit back only takes up to 5 business days.

Yup! Scaling back from 2 cards to 1 😆😉😃. I'm going to nurture my Discover card. That is all. Good day folks!

Message 117 of 718
jinmikesung
New Contributor

Let's go for 6month~~!

Message 118 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

If not on mobile, I'd update my sig.  No apps. Score has risen. Got a prequal from Comenity in my email.  Life is good. Squatting till Sept 2016!

Message 119 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Garden Club! Almost to 6 months! I took a vacation day from work today so that I could get all of my name change stuff taken care of. So far I have changed SSA, drivers license, gun license, BBT accounts, post office, car insurance, employer, Amazon.com store card, Amazon account, ebay, walmart account, email. I attempted to change my credit cards, but they all have a different process. For Cap One, you have to call a number, which I have not yet done. I just chatted with Amazon/Synchrony and she changed it without any documentation. Walmart/Synchrony wants me to send letter with name change order. Discover wants me to send a letter with name change order. Amex can be done online with a document upload, which I have not yet done. Fashion Bug allowed me to change it on their website by declaring a legal name change, no documentation required. I just received my debit cards for NFCU in the mail today. I think I will contact them tomorrow, and do the document upload. Student loan servicer was just a change to online information.

Can anyone think of anything else that I need to change (other than random online shopping accounts)?

Message 120 of 718
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.