Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2015

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2015

CLICK CLICK.............Quick check-in and looking to pick up that Bronze Spade next week which will begin the march once more toward claiming the Silver Spade again and keeping it this time longer than a day Smiley Wink

All The Best That Everyone Had A Good Thanksgiving Weekend This Year.

Message 681 of 718
BUN
Established Contributor

Hi peeps! Stay strong amongst all the temptation!Heart

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 682 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning GCers! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and Black Friday shopping!

I will be gone for the next 7 days on another cruise (vacation was going to expire at the end of the year). This one is going to Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel! Pictures will be forthcoming! Bye for now!

Message 683 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last HP was 10/20 so I was back to a spade 9 days ago. Smiley Very Happy Completely forgot.
Message 684 of 718
Kidcat
Established Contributor

@jaylau17- Safe travelsSmiley Happy  Enjoy your trip.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 685 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My last HP was 10/20 so I was back to a spade 9 days ago. Smiley Very Happy Completely forgot.

1 day after me! Let's shoot for silver! Smiley Wink

Message 686 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Sunday gardeners!

Thanks for talking me off the ledge with NFCU. Smiley Happy I am working on living vicariously through others on these boards. And scratching the itch by seeing how many SCTs will pop (but not taking any). LOL

Hope everyone had a wonderful week!
Message 687 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning GCers! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and Black Friday shopping!

I will be gone for the next 7 days on another cruise (vacation was going to expire at the end of the year). This one is going to Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel! Pictures will be forthcoming! Bye for now!

Enjoy the trip and looking forward to seeing picsSmiley Happy..

Message 688 of 718
grneydangl
Frequent Contributor

I think in order to pass the next 30 days (the first month is the toughest!) I'll need to stay off the boards or at least only check in to the GC every other week haha.  Then I shouldn't have any problems staying in the garden for at least 6 months as I should be starting the new job just after the new year which will take all my focus *crosses fingers*

Message 689 of 718
baller4life
Super Contributor

Froze all bureaus(that cuts out impulsive apping). 32 days clean. Now I'm on auto pilot for the next couple years. We got this folks! Just stay focus and off the Approvals forum! 😂
Message 690 of 718
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.