Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - November 2015

Happy November, Garden Clubbers? In the weird news, DW's score has gone down for the past three months, about 6-8 points per month. It is very strange, since she still uses her SM and we took spend from her IT to my IT. Maybe some of the cards she is AU on aren't reporting, so the high utilization on my IT is affecting her but not me. Oh well, hopefully it turns arund in a month or two when her accounts are all a year old and the inqs stop scoring.

Message 21 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't believe it's November already (and baseball is still going on)! This month marks a year since I got out of credit card debt which I wrote about in May - http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Second-Chances/td-p/3998578

Since this second chance I've been very careful to make sure this never happens again. I was going to do the close all cards and only use a debit card type of thing but I came to my senses after I found MyFico. I went crazy and opened a lot of cards and INQ in 2015, which was addicting since I went years w/o the opportunity to open a new card.

Tomorrow marks my 3rd month with no apping and will be able to support the silver spade! I hope to go at least 12 months without applying for another card so the INQs in 2015 will age to a year old.

Good luck and congratulations to those in the Garden for making it to another month!

Congratulation on your forward progress in the garden. Smiley Happy Three months is amazing and so are your scores. 

Message 22 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy November, Garden Clubbers? In the weird news, DW's score has gone down for the past three months, about 6-8 points per month. It is very strange, since she still uses her SM and we took spend from her IT to my IT. Maybe some of the cards she is AU on aren't reporting, so the high utilization on my IT is affecting her but not me. Oh well, hopefully it turns arund in a month or two when her accounts are all a year old and the inqs stop scoring.

Well, that is strange. Hope it all equals out soon.

Message 23 of 718
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Checking in for the month. Working on recovering some points I lost back in Sept. Just enjoying my current cards and managing my finances. Did not like seeing my score drop after working so hard to raise it but that's the price of building sometimes. It's only temporary. Onwards to the holiday season. 

Message 24 of 718
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Hello new month.. Not quite sure if I will make it through a full month.  Depends on how many "offers" come out for the holidays and if any of them are good enough to get me out of the garden.  This is going to be a bad garden month for alot of people here I suspectSmiley Happy

Message 25 of 718
elim
Senior Contributor

Checking in at over 7 months clean and weakening by the minute.  I would really love to get to a year but it "aint ganna happen".

Congrats to all here!

Message 26 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in! Picked a good day to do nothing. Its currently "storming" which in this area does not necessarily include rain just thick clouds and high winds. Smiley Very Happy Which I find delightful bc blazing sun day after day was wearing me out.

Nothing going on in credit news. Lost track of my last HP, want to say October 23rd but have to check and be sure. At any rate itll be a minute before I have a spade. Smiley Tongue
Garden strong!
Message 27 of 718
Tot_T

First-time Gardener!!! Still learning tricks of the thread and how to post properly, but I'm getting the hang of it and this credit thing too. I'm gardening until November of 2016.

Gardening til November 2016

seedling-transparent.png

Message 28 of 718
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Happy November everyone wow time flies hope this is a successful November for everyone!! Still trying to plug away and pay bills and collections still in the low 600's. Looking forward to more increases and growing my profile with a positive payments and decisions .

Message 29 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for November...wow...can't believe it is here. I was a bad boy yesterday. I figured I would close out the month with an app for the ebates card. Came back pending. Back to seedling.

Message 30 of 718
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.