Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - November 2015

Checking in for November. Not much plan for this football sunday..but watching the Steelers! 

Message 31 of 718
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

Hello all. Back in the garden here after getting an Amazon Rewards card more or less impromptu and will be gardening for hmmm some 6-12 months. I'd like to get a dedicated travel card, but the more I look the less I know what will actually work out to be best (so many choices).

Message 32 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apply hand gets that itch like once or twice a month but I've been able to keep it down. Don't plan on applying for anything until I at least get into the 700s. No more baby credit lines for me. 

Busy month for me. My wedding is on Saturday and I have 3 weeks off work. I'm going to just be relaxing in the cold for 2 weeks and 1 week in the sun! I have my CapOne cards ready for some out of country swiping! Smiley LOL

Message 33 of 718
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My apply hand gets that itch like once or twice a month but I've been able to keep it down. Don't plan on applying for anything until I at least get into the 700s. No more baby credit lines for me. 

Busy month for me. My wedding is on Saturday and I have 3 weeks off work. I'm going to just be relaxing in the cold for 2 weeks and 1 week in the sun! I have my CapOne cards ready for some out of country swiping! Smiley LOL

Checking in for November!! Hope everyone is doing ok in the garden...

My last new acct was 6/1/15, and last inquiry was in mid July (for penfed membership)....moving right along, and getting past those first 90 days wasn't a bad or as hard as I thought! Its all downhill from now!!

Good Luck to everyone!Smiley Happy

P.S.  you'd think after 2 1/2 years on this forum, Id know how to paste the the emblems in my siggy.  LOL...I just tried again, and failed miserably, ha!! 

Message 34 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still gardening...at least I think I am. Does getting a new Visa with only an SP still count as in the garden? I got approved earlier this week for the Sportsman's Guide Visa and saw that it was only an SP, no HP on it. Does that mean I am still in the garden and get to keep my spade or do I start back with a seedling?

Message 35 of 718
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Still gardening...at least I think I am. Does getting a new Visa with only an SP still count as in the garden? I got approved earlier this week for the Sportsman's Guide Visa and saw that it was only an SP, no HP on it. Does that mean I am still in the garden and get to keep my spade or do I start back with a seedling?

Sorry, but the clock starts over. Its ANY new accts regardless of how they were obtained.  Youre back to a seedling.

Message 36 of 718
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, Komp and have fun on your honeymoon!

Message 37 of 718
nawhop
Valued Member

Good morning. I am a newbie and had been following the forum for only 2-3 months.( Wish I found out about this board earlier)  Just recently bought my first home and closed the mortage in late August after almost 5 months since I applied for the mortgage. ( What a roller coaster ride that was!! ) Didn't do any credit app spreed but extremely tempted. Decided to stay in the garden for awhile until my credit scores are stablilized. 

Starting score 03/01/2015 EQ 693 TU 705 EX 732
Goal Score FICO08 : the 800 clubs
Mortgage app HP 04/20/2015
Message 38 of 718
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@OmarGB9 wrote:
A bit early, no?

I think it depends on where the mod lives who is starting the next month. Im in EST  Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 718
EW800
Valued Contributor

I've been in the garden for over 10 months now!  I set the goal to garden the entire year of 2015, and so far so good.  I very nearly fell out of the garden a time or two, but still hanging in there!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 40 of 718
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.