Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - November 2017

Checking back in after a few months. There are a lot of posts in this thread for it barely being past midnight EST!!😉

I’ve been ‘gardening’ ever since 06/22/17 but haven’t posted as much lately or changed my gardening emblem. We’ve settled into new house finally after finishing up random to-dos and getting our nursery together. Our daughter is set to born later on this month so we’ve been getting ready for that and hope to have a little time to breathe and relax before labor ensues.😉 Gardening has been well; no real itches to apply for anything. My FICO scores have steadily increased and are 757, 760, and 772. I’m going to stay tucked in the garden for the foreseeable future.
Message 21 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir wrote:

It's still Halloween over here! Get that November nonsense out of here (...for like another 42 minutes lol)!

We still have 2 hrs, 33 min to go here! Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 2,866
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Happy November guys! This is month 2 for me here. Nothing new to report. No CLIs and scores are the same. Looking forward to another month hanging out here. ☺️

Message 23 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, Pedro! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Bella!
Message 25 of 2,866
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

It's still Halloween over here! Get that November nonsense out of here (...for like another 42 minutes lol)!

We still have 2 hrs, 33 min to go here! Smiley Happy

Historically whichever mod happens to be on starts the new thread at midnight in his/her timezone.  I'm in EDT so when it's me the East coast folks don't have to wait, although it does make it a bit early for everybody else.

Ironically, I tried to get 'fancy' with this month's thread and that almost caused a delay itself... I waited until just before midnight (here) and when I tried to post the system gave me an HTML error. Smiley Surprised

I ended up having to use some 'tricks' to get the thread up on time, but we made it... LOL.  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Tongue

Along with some general housekeeping, I've added a little more detail to the text in the first post to help people with adding a seedling/spade, along with a link to jump directly to 'My Settings'. 

I also tried to do a little clean up on the text itself to make the post more readable... some of the tools that were broken on the old site layout are now working (like indentations) which helped as well.  Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 2,866
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Happy November, MFers. Smiley Tongue

Living the boring life, with a few trips thrown in here and there. (Not that Kansas is boring, by any means!) Taking time for hobbies, and I have committed myself to running Hood to Coast again next August, along with training for half marathon or two along the way.

Scores are staying steady. Couple HP from 2015 fell off this last month. Because my student loan refi never reported, I am at 4/24, not that it matters because I'm not applying for anything anyways. (Though the struggle is real, Chase Amazon Prime.)

Stay garden strong, folks. 

Message 27 of 2,866
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

November - hoping for a new job, and gardening. Sounds boring, but it's really Super Exciting!!

Message 28 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here after swearing I was joining at the end of the Aug spree, but that new NFCU membership begged to be used... Anyhow I'm here now. No plans or intent to seek out new trades until at least January - even then it'll be only a HP CLI from chase to try to PC CSP->CSR & depending on my luck a SP or HP CLI on my navy cash. Between now and then I'll be letting my 5 new lines age & grow, Saturday will be my first disco request & I *might* shed one of my two AU, though the age boost is helpful after adding 5 lines <2mo old. Already trimmed a bucketed rebuild starter from WF that no longer had a use and a toy limit that wouldn't move an inch.

In any event that app fever after coming out of a slow & steady rebuild is gone. Now that I've got a set that compliments our spend I'll be focusing on growing them & trimming some fat. Or so I say. Anyways, hi garden!
Message 29 of 2,866
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Check in to say Happy November to all!
Message 30 of 2,866
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.