Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - November 2017

How do I give myself bronze status on my signature? Do I need to be on a desktop? Ive been gardening for a month now trying to aim for 08/19. Been following these threads since September. Thanks in advance!
Message 31 of 2,866
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
How do I give myself bronze status on my signature? Do I need to be on a desktop? Ive been gardening for a month now trying to aim for 08/19. Been following these threads since September. Thanks in advance!

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to the Garden Club!   wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

You won't be able to add/edit HTML in your signature until your rank on here is a little higher... don't worry, it doesn't take long!  Smiley Wink

In the mean time, I've added the Bronze spade for you.  When it's time for an update, the instructions are in the first post of this thread (I've recently included a link that takes you directly to your settings) Smiley Happy

--UB

Message 32 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah that explains it. Thank you! Smiley Happy
Message 33 of 2,866
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Checking in for November! Gardening strong!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 34 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Garden has become a comfortable place to be. Now that all my many credit/information bureau reports are frozen it is hard to pursue any new excitement. Then if I am honest with the board, I do not need anymore cards (unless something exciting appears). Seems like I am on a diet (oh ... not before Thanksgiving ...!). Scores have been very stagnate and in truth sometimes it can get boring Smiley Wink
Message 35 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Happy November, everybody!   wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

Your kinda' cute ... what are you doing later? Watching my scores has become boring so I am looking for something new Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 2,866
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for November. I made it nearly 4 months this time in the garden before <mod edit> and big SP CLI's on my other two Sync cards, so now I feel pretty comfortable about heading back into the winter garden for the next several months and managing my accounts (still gazing wistfully at the Marvel MC and Amex BCE in the meantime)...

Mod note:  Remember the Garden Club rules!  Save the app announcements for the 'Approvals' forum!  --UB Smiley Wink  (SP CLI announcements are fine.)

Message 37 of 2,866
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Happy November, everybody!   wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

Your kinda' cute ... what are you doing later? Watching my scores has become boring so I am looking for something new Smiley Happy

LOL... I agree the 'hunt' does get old after a while.  Smiley Very Happy

Once the last of my 'baddies' dropped off in 2016 it was nice to be able to finally have things within my reach that had been off-limits for so long, but now it's kind of 'meh'. 

Like many others I've got all of what I need and most of what I want, and for the moment I'm just watching the ebb-and-flow of the numbers as well.

Thank goodness for my garden peeps!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 2,866
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@RadioRob wrote:
Happy Turkey appreciation month!

Wow, 4 pages Mob DeepSmiley Wink

Congrats dear sir for being first in line,  included in the either, sorry the only way i could send it, is a 100% authenticly signed Make Discover Great Again t shirt signed by yours trueky, AJC. if its not in your size, please feel free  to pass it down to those in needSmiley Wink    HTAM to you dear kind Radio RobSmiley Happy

Message 39 of 2,866
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.

Sadly, my Experian score took a bit of a hit with the new account showing.  -12 points.  However, I'm working to unmax several accounts and hope to have nothing reporting over 89% by 01 January, and I think that will earn me more than 12 points.  We shall see.

Closed October with a few dollars left over and was able to put something into the savings account, so that was nice.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 40 of 2,866
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.