EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 791 of 1,810
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - October 2014

Hello Everyone--

I'm still here and still working like crazy.  Taking a little down time before I dive back into the pile of work i brought home with me this weekend. 

Big day coming up for DD - 21 yrs.Smiley Surprised  I still can't wrap my mind around how quickly the years passed.  Have lots of surprises for her, but the celebration will be delayed a couple of days because she's on campus. It should be a great weekend.Smiley Very Happy

My quest to pay off my student and car loans is going well.  Student loans will be done on 12/28 and the car should be done by 06/09/15.  Those are my only installment loans, so I'm a little concerned about what will happen to score.  Have to decide what cards I wnat and space out apps before June.  Think I may look at a few Comenity cards to avoid HPs.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Message 792 of 1,810
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Could someone please tell me what the _____ DH, DW etc., stands for? Smiley LOL

Dear Husband and Dear Wife maam 

Dear! Ok got it. I knew the second letters but I couldnt figure out the D to save my life lol Kept saying Designated Husband in my head and I'm thinking wait that cant be right. Smiley Very Happy Preciate it!

Message 793 of 1,810
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

I just had an doh moment:-( I paid off my csp but i forgot about the pending from my shake shack trip this week and now i have an small balance reporting on my CSP :-(

Good news is that Chase often reports when you zero a balance. Smiley Wink

Message 794 of 1,810
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I just had an doh moment:-( I paid off my csp but i forgot about the pending from my shake shack trip this week and now i have an small balance reporting on my CSP :-(

Is that 100% true ? If that were the case i would pay off my freedom , and then maybe jump out of the garden for an gas groceries card that i need :-) 1.5 on groceries isn't getting the job done lol

Message 795 of 1,810
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sneaking in ....

Message 796 of 1,810
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Is that 100% true ? If that were the case i would pay off my freedom , and then maybe jump out of the garden for an gas groceries card that i need :-) 1.5 on groceries isn't getting the job done lol

It has in the past for me, but I would assume that nothing is 100% true all of the time.

Message 797 of 1,810
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

It has in the past for me, but I would assume that nothing is 100% true all of the time.

i saw thread earlier that siad discover also reports to bureaus when you zero account. I am going to put that to the test zeroed out my csp and discover it. We will see on tues if it all went through. This guy may have to reset his spade to an little sprout :-(

Message 798 of 1,810
elim
Senior Contributor

Checking in with you fine people...

Thanks to this garden... After walmart gave me $150 starting CL 6 short months ago, I behaved and for 5 months I ran as much as I could thru my 4 baby limit cards and ALWAYS PIF. I opened a secured loan through my local CU and actually made some good friends there.

On month 6... I reported 1% on 1 card only and now have a line-up that will do some work for me.

THANK YOU!!!!  I can't wait to see what month 12 has to offer!!!

I have a 16k weed to pull so i may btch and moan from time to time but i'll try to keep that in the rebuilding thread. if not... "sorry in advance"   :]

and again...huge thanks and much respect to all of you.

Message 799 of 1,810
BUN
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Could someone please tell me what the _____ DH, DW etc., stands for? Smiley LOL

Here is a link to all of the abreviations used on this site, I couldn't figure anything out until I read this not to long ago! Smiley Very Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/m-p/88458

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 800 of 1,810
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.