tag
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club - October 2014

@tcbofade wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Indifferent Can't sleep!

You afraid of those grandbabies?

Good morning boys and girls.  No real news in the credit world for me....still waiting for January to get here.  Smiley Happy

Hey T. LOL, sometimes no news is good news Smiley Happy

Message 1671 of 1,810
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey NewGuy good morning to you!
Message 1672 of 1,810
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey NewGuy good morning to you!

Still lovin the new phone?

Message 1673 of 1,810
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Morning! Nothing new credit wise although Discover is starting to become my favorite card. So many 5% or more options! Smiley Very Happy

gurlondrums if it will help you could always contact each lender and arrange for all your statement due dates to be on the same day Smiley Happy Just a suggestion, thats what works for me

Oh wow, I didn't know you could do that. That would make things a lot simpler! Thank you very much!

Message 1674 of 1,810
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Morning, Garden Club! Hope everyone is doing well. It is two weeks today for me as well in the garden. I've received all of 3 of my new cards in the mail and now trying to figure out the statement days so I can play the utilization game. Happy Wednesday! Smiley Tongue

Hey there. Happy two weeks! Sometimes the first month can be the hardest, but it sounds like you are making the most out of your time here!

Thank you, thank you! I am trying! I'm utilizing that search feature quite a lot! There's so much information here. I'm learning new things every day. What a wonderful forum.

If any one reads this and is new here and has questions, try searching for it first! There's lots of answered questions already. I found 98% of my answers that way! Smiley Wink

Message 1675 of 1,810
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally loving the phone. Netflix didnt have Rise of an Empire (shame on them) but I watched Catching Fire last night and it was pretty cool. Had to get used to such clear details right in my face lol Definitely not like watching on my TV
Message 1676 of 1,810
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Totally loving the phone. Netflix didnt have Rise of an Empire (shame on them) but I watched Catching Fire last night and it was pretty cool. Had to get used to such clear details right in my face lol Definitely not like watching on my TV

That's the second one that they just put on Netflix, right? Yeah, I bet that looked awesome.

Message 1677 of 1,810
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Good morning GC how is everybody doing today ?

Hey Mong, how's life?

Life is ok trying to determine how to meet min spend on my ink plus the right way :-) i broke it in at the gas station last night haha

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1678 of 1,810
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

talking about netflix i saw amex is giving you an free year of amazon prime i need to check that out

edit: Bollocks it looks like i may not be eligible since i have had bce before darn. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1679 of 1,810
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

talking about netflix i saw amex is giving you an free year of amazon prime i need to check that out

Huh?

Message 1680 of 1,810
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.