Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2015

First time checking in! Although I love the feeling of apping, looking more forward later to actually having the ability to get what I want instead of the bare minimum.

Message 41 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy early birthday! Smiley Happy
Message 42 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the garden, and congrats on the score increases!
Message 43 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And in comes October with an 8 point EX increase - woo hoo, now standing at 665 (won't pull my new TU or EQ for another week or so)!  This gardening thing might actually work after all!  Smiley Happy

I'll admit it, I'm being tempted to step out briefly for a car purchase - I'm never gonna get a spade at this rate!

I leased a car in May in order to avoid a ridiculous interest rate which would have ultimately led to negative equity.  Looking at my scores now, I wish I would have held out and purchased a cheap daily driver for cash until I would qualify for a desirable interest rate.  RESIST THE URGE!!!!

I'm trying.........

Message 44 of 1,271
codimom
Frequent Contributor

I'm here... and will be upgrading my "spade' to sapphire today (late but okay..)

no new cards or cars on the horizon so I should have a good harvest when I'm ready to leave the garden Smiley Happy

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 45 of 1,271
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

After a post-closing app spree, I'm officially in the garden.  8 new cards and 6 credit limit increases.  I'm going to let everything season for a while.  My new goal is no apps until 10/2016!

This site and forum has been such an eye opener and a tremendous help during my rebuilding journey.

Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 46 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wovenyarn wrote:

After a post-closing app spree, I'm officially in the garden.  8 new cards and 6 credit limit increases.  I'm going to let everything season for a while.  My new goal is no apps until 10/2016!

This site and forum has been such an eye opener and a tremendous help during my rebuilding journey.

Congrats on the closing!  Keep up the great work.

Message 47 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

I made it one month!!!! I almost slipped up this morning and signed up for a PenFed checking account, but I stopped myself. 

Message 48 of 1,271
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First time checking in! Although I love the feeling of apping, looking more forward later to actually having the ability to get what I want instead of the bare minimum.

This is what keeps me in the garden for now.

Message 49 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in and hi y'all! Gonna be upgrading my seedling in a couple of weeks. No hp's for me anytime soon!

Message 50 of 1,271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.