Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2015

@Anonymous wrote:
flipflop its fine. For some reason even though Barclay moves the entire credit line over in your online account it still shows as $500. Has happened twice now for me. The closed account will show a credit limit of $500 on your reports. Open account will show the increased amount.

Why?  What's the point?  Plus, I don't want to see it when I log into my account.

Message 381 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Umm I dont work there so Im not sure lol But if you need answers you can call them. From what Ive read here the closed accounts still show up online for months after. If theres a hide account option like Chase has I havent found it. I use the mobile app so its easy to click on the one I need and ignore the other two.
Message 382 of 1,271
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I AM NOT FEELING THE FACT I GET AN ALERT ON myFICO OF A 26 POINT TU DECREASE WITHOUT A REASON WHY!

I'd better get a follow up alert. I can't wait until tax refund. ERR'THANG will be paid! Then the only way is UP.

**BigBadAngryFace**

Message 383 of 1,271
ronstar7
Established Contributor

@BUN wrote:

@ronstar7 wrote:

Hello all,

Still gardening strong, paying down balances, getting sp cli, and now changing careers into the field I love Healthcare! Start 2 new jobs in 2 weeks and my masters in nursing in the spring. Road to becoming an RN!!! And I just realized I am at a  Palladium spade, have never been here before and it feels grrrrrreat!!! onward and upward folks!!!

Congrats on all of the positive change in your life!!!Smiley Very Happy

Thank you so much!

Starting scores 12/1/15 EQ 601, TU 626, EX 601

Current Scores 9/17/17 EQ 686 TU 702 EX 655 Goal 700+ across
UTL 7%
Last Inq: 9/20/17
Message 384 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peaved_about_credit wrote:
I AM NOT FEELING THE FACT I GET AN ALERT ON myFICO OF A 26 POINT TU DECREASE WITHOUT A REASON WHY!

I'd better get a follow up alert. I can't wait until tax refund. ERR'THANG will be paid! Then the only way is UP.

**BigBadAngryFace**

I got a visual and actually LOL'd in open court. Oops! Man Very Happy

Message 385 of 1,271
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

That's that bull that TICK me off crown! r0yally!

Message 386 of 1,271
elaine829
Frequent Contributor

HI, Just saw this thread I was 5 Year gardening until last week. So I would have been a diamond I guess. I app for 3 cards last week think Im back to gardening again!!

Message 387 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi card finally reported! Actually that was pretty fast. Smiley Tongue Within two days of the statement closing EQ is updated. Curious about the score affect but idk if I feel like paying $15.95 to see it. EQ needs a $1 trial option like EX. Smiley Very Happy
Message 388 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

One month in the garden!  I ordered a chipped plum Discover card, and just hanging out paying down balances...Amex will be paid by the end of November!

Message 389 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I need help, please. Talk me off of the app ledge. I tried so cli's, got the 7-10 and 2-3day messages. Tried the sct so I could refuse pre approval, but it didn't help. With the holidays coming I would dearly love a Wal-Mart card. I know I would be denied. I know this. But... I still want to app anyway. My new experian score is giving me false hopes. My equifax and tu still suck at mid 500s and experian is only at 600. Talk me out of apping. PLEASE! I need to stay in the garden!!!

Message 390 of 1,271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.