Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2015

Smiley Sad aww so sorry to hear that. But I hope your new fur baby brings much joy soon!
Message 601 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Smiley Sad aww so sorry to hear that. But I hope your new fur baby brings much joy soon!

Thank you....I  had both my babies for over ten years. I still miss them so much. We are going to get a cat and a dog (rescue animals) at the beginning of the new year. I can't wait and neither can my DH.

Message 602 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
there are lots of very happily married couples. <<< Where are these mythical creatures? Some hidden island kept secret by penalty of death if revealed? lol I laugh but Im really not kidding. I honestly dont know one single happily married couple out of the six I communicate with. Im happily divorced, divorce is awesome. Marriage sucked most of the time.

Here! 

Married at 19 for about 5 years. Was fun for a bit, then money and differences in what we wanted long term made it not fun. I was young and stupid. He was not so young, but still stupid. BK ensued for me. 

Met current DH at 29 years, 11 months. He's 5 years younger. When DH called his mom (school teacher, dad attorney) to tell her about me 'Yeah, she just turned 30. She's a bartender. And she's going to school for religious studies." They were thrilled. ::roll eyes:: I got my BA a month after we met. Started grad school. Stopped at my MA since I'd been subbing and decided I liked HS. Started teaching and got my credential. Up til then DH had been in sales. Had a car repo'd not long after we met. I could have let that deter me, but I knew from previous experience that can be just as important or more important to look at the guy's parents than what he is when you meet him (assuming young enough). Very happily together for 19 years and married for 16. Now we're two boring HS teachers who have an interesting mix of independence and always being together. It works really well for us. 

Wow!! Cool. I have turned down marriage twice after being asked.  Maybe I should this as motivation for next time when asked?Smiley Happy.. Good job!!!

Attorney? Pre nup no problemo.  Smiley Wink

Yup.. Ironclad at that lolSmiley Happy  For me, it is working fine the way it is.  So if it is not broken, why fix it? I am not the type to want the title, the ring etc.. I can careless and he knows I can survive without him so he know better not to put pressure on me.

Although, I know the title and ring means alot to people.  It doesn't do anything for me honestly.

Amen! I actually did get a ring when my uterus defied all medical odds and conceived our son. But I don't every want to be legally tied to anyone. The benefits of marriage just aren't enough to make me engage in a legal marriage with anyone. Luckily, our state no longer recognizes common law marriages, or I would be sooo ticked off. At this point, our relationship is like a well-oiled machine. We have ups and downs, but we are finally in that comfortable spot that comes with years of living with someone. No need to change it. No need to put pressure on the relationship. Let's stay unmarried and love the hell out of each other.

Funny you say that. DW and I didn't get hitched until we started thinking about kids, some 7 years after we started living together. It really is just a piece of paper.

Message 603 of 1,271
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Lord Bartholomeow is my fluffy kitty Smiley Happy Once it heals I'll have my roommate take a pic if I can remember.

Awesome! :-) Lord B sounds like a great fluffy kitty. I will have a new furry baby soon. Both mine (cat and dog) passed this year. Smiley Sad

So sorry.  I lost a 20 yo kitty in June 2014 because my broke foot could not take care of her anymore.  Then, my baby of 17 years, Siberia, passed in March 2015 (serious depression here) due to kidney failure.  I opted not to prolong life with expensive treatment, and save the money to care for an adopted kitty.  So Lord B follows almost six months after Adam was adopted (a little over 2 years, they fake the birthday).  Pic is my avatar,  Smiley Wink. I still dream of the other kitties though, but Adam has shown nothing but love (to me, not Jimmy, Smiley Wink).

Signature needs updating
Message 604 of 1,271
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

May th kitties and pups rest in peace! Morning y'all. Enjoy your Sunday! Smiley Happy
Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 605 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What are the requirements? I must have overlooked that part on the first page.

Got my seedling!

Message 606 of 1,271
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Happy football Sunday.  Got some SP CLIs totaling $4400 across 3 cards, so that always makes me feel good.  8 days until bronze.  Not feeling any itch so far.  

Hope everyone's team is winningSmiley Happy

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 607 of 1,271
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I don't have an itch but I log in here everyday as if 3 years will be here tomorrow! So impatient with this whole thing.

Just checkin in y'all! Happy football Sunday!

Message 608 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Football Sunday! Started packing now online shopping for a few things. Couple weeks left before vacation but time is crawling by so had to do something. Smiley Very Happy
Message 609 of 1,271
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

6 months 😋
Message 610 of 1,271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.