Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2015

Good morning people, most of my work for the day is done so I figured I'd check in. Day started at 4am (lol I'll forever be used to military wake ups) came back from the gym and noticed my scores went up. Currently enjoying 661,657,623 scores. hopefully I can crack my 650 across the board goal for the year but if not I'll be content with the forward progress I've made. I'll be back next month for my Silver Spade Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 1,271
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

Month 10. Simply Cash no longer causing itches.

Too many important life stuff thingamajiggers to enjoy.

Have a beautiful October. ☮ & 

☮ & ❤
Message 32 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I'm officially joining the gardening club. I've been a member of the MyFico community actively since the beginning of 2015.  I've gone from the low 500s to the low 600s in the last 7 months and am looking forward to some additional jump once my rehabbed SL update (just finished rehab and had my loans picked up yesterday) and I stop applying for new credit.  It's been 56 days since my last application.  I am setting small gardening goals with the hope that hitting those small goals will lead to me pushing for loftier ones.  I am setting a goal for now of 90 days that will hopefully lead to 6 months+.  

My ultimate goal is to hit a FICO score of 720+ on all reports and be able to obtain a mortgage by Jan 2017.  I think these are reasonable goals and it will only take work on my part, which I am more than willing to put in. 

I look forward to providing and receiving the support of my fellow gardeners!

Message 33 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Garden Club topics seems like Credit Card anonymous haha. Some people get the app itch and come here. join the circle. We are all friends here.

@Anonymous wrote:

So I'm officially joining the gardening club. I've been a member of the MyFico community actively since the beginning of 2015.  I've gone from the low 500s to the low 600s in the last 7 months and am looking forward to some additional jump once my rehabbed SL update (just finished rehab and had my loans picked up yesterday) and I stop applying for new credit.  It's been 56 days since my last application.  I am setting small gardening goals with the hope that hitting those small goals will lead to me pushing for loftier ones.  I am setting a goal for now of 90 days that will hopefully lead to 6 months+.  

My ultimate goal is to hit a FICO score of 720+ on all reports and be able to obtain a mortgage by Jan 2017.  I think these are reasonable goals and it will only take work on my part, which I am more than willing to put in. 

Message 34 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Garden Club topics seems like Credit Card anonymous haha. Some people get the app itch and come here. join the circle. We are all friends here.

@Anonymous wrote:

That was my point exactly and I know both references unfortunately.  56 days since last app, 9+ years since last other.

Message 35 of 1,271
ACsteel
Frequent Contributor

18 Months Robot Happy

Message 36 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

And in comes October with an 8 point EX increase - woo hoo, now standing at 665 (won't pull my new TU or EQ for another week or so)!  This gardening thing might actually work after all!  Smiley Happy

I'll admit it, I'm being tempted to step out briefly for a car purchase - I'm never gonna get a spade at this rate!

Message 37 of 1,271
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

Second month. No plans whatsoever of applying credit. 

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 38 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

And in comes October with an 8 point EX increase - woo hoo, now standing at 665 (won't pull my new TU or EQ for another week or so)!  This gardening thing might actually work after all!  Smiley Happy

I'll admit it, I'm being tempted to step out briefly for a car purchase - I'm never gonna get a spade at this rate!

I leased a car in May in order to avoid a ridiculous interest rate which would have ultimately led to negative equity.  Looking at my scores now, I wish I would have held out and purchased a cheap daily driver for cash until I would qualify for a desirable interest rate.  RESIST THE URGE!!!!

Message 39 of 1,271
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking into the garden this month. I can't wait until I can get my bronze spade in a few weeks!

Message 40 of 1,271
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.