Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for October! Fall is my favorite season, and I am so glad it's finally here! 

Very happy to see all of our FICO friends who have endured storms and hurricanes are okay. Stay strong!

Not much to report credit-wise, just minor score increases of 1 -3 points on EQ and EX, and I finally got my largest student loan above water. I am consistently paying a little extra each month, and am beginning to see the results. At the end of this month, I plan on paying the last little bit on my Cap1 Platinum QS and then combining with my "real" QS. Will claim another bronze spade on the 7th. So, basically just keeping on keeping on.

Garden long and strong everyone! Smiley Happy

P.S. Anusara, I miss you! I'm sure many others do too. Hope to see you back on here soon, friend. Praying all is well with you. Smiley Happy

Major kudos!  I know you've been tackling that particular student loan  for a while...and look at you now...all above water and everything! Smiley Happy Congratulations!  

Message 81 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does looking at prequal sites count against gardening? I love to look at prequals, it helps. But I also wonder if looking at prequal sites too often will wear out my welcome with those creditors if I actually decide to apply someday. Or if it spooks those banks when I check too often. Thoughts?

I don't know, but it would feel weird/wrong to me if the creditors got spooked just from me looking.  Like geesh, creditors, relax.  I'm just l-o-o-k-i-n-g. LOL!

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it.  But for me, it would be too much of a temptation if I saw something I really, REALLY wanted to app for...so know your own resolve. Smiley Wink

Message 82 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsk0307 wrote:
I've been gardening for almost a month and going well. No signs of my status changing anytime soon. My current util is around 6% and I'm trying to half that by the end of the month.

Yes, sit, relax and stay a while. Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

how YOU doin

Well.. since you asked...it's acorn season and I'm not really trying to mess with them.  Freakin' things are everywhere! LOL.

Message 84 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wingennis wrote:

How is it possible that it is October already and how are there already 7 pages??!

Right!  The garden - non-stop, happening place.  You snooze, you lose.  I have yet to make it on page one. Smiley Indifferent

Message 85 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

How is it possible that it is October already and how are there already 7 pages??!

Right!  The garden - non-stop, happening place.  You snooze, you lose.  I have yet to make it on page one. Smiley Indifferent

LOTR I am a page 3 lifer here! Smiley Wink

Message 86 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

LOTR I am a page 3 lifer here! Smiley Wink

I hear ya.  And I was thinking I was getting in "early".  Gotta love it, though.

Message 87 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking myself in for October. This month will be 6 months yay! I think the Equifax breach causing me to freeze my reports helped.

Bring on the cold weather!
Message 88 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for October....getting settled into our new house and most everything unpacked. Last HP was last year so officially 9m clean.

Message 89 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for October! Fall is my favorite season, and I am so glad it's finally here! 

Very happy to see all of our FICO friends who have endured storms and hurricanes are okay. Stay strong!

Not much to report credit-wise, just minor score increases of 1 -3 points on EQ and EX, and I finally got my largest student loan above water. I am consistently paying a little extra each month, and am beginning to see the results. At the end of this month, I plan on paying the last little bit on my Cap1 Platinum QS and then combining with my "real" QS. Will claim another bronze spade on the 7th. So, basically just keeping on keeping on.

Garden long and strong everyone! Smiley Happy

P.S. Anusara, I miss you! I'm sure many others do too. Hope to see you back on here soon, friend. Praying all is well with you. Smiley Happy

Major kudos!  I know you've been tackling that particular student loan  for a while...and look at you now...all above water and everything! Smiley Happy Congratulations!  

Thanks, LOTR! I hope it has an effect on my scores, especially TU. Smiley Happy

Message 90 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.