Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - October 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

@Anonymous wrote:

i was at the end of my rope and then someone made a whole chart showing if i paid more on bfs snapon it would go down more.. like obviously!! but we are already paying 340/month..so i didnt sign on for 5 days but decided if i was gonna garden i really needed support

@Anonymous, we are HERE! If it helps, just stick to this thread for a while.  Never a boring moment in the garden, especially now that we know @Anonymous is safe, and there is a Christmas raffle, apparently.  May be rigged though Smiley Happy.

Message 91 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol UncleB, gotta laugh rightSmiley Wink. Remember ive been living in a tropical environment for so long i forget what its like to enjoy those finer autumn and winter delicacies and traditionsSmiley Wink. I love the fall for its changing colors but id gladly take some of those green leaves Snapple or Arizona so likes to use for their teasSmiley Wink. It looks like a giant sneezed all over the island and only left the barks..

Ha! I'll never complain how "windy" it is in San Francisco, EVER.

Never ever.

Message 92 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

Lol UncleB, gotta laugh rightSmiley Wink. Remember ive been living in a tropical environment for so long i forget what its like to enjoy those finer autumn and winter delicacies and traditionsSmiley Wink. I love the fall for its changing colors but id gladly take some of those green leaves Snapple or Arizona so likes to use for their teasSmiley Wink. It looks like a giant sneezed all over the island and only left the barks..

Like a giant sneezed... based on the video and pictures I've seen that's a pretty accurate metaphor.  Smiley Sad

I don't live in the tropics, but in the Southeast we tend to just have various degrees of summer, with a little spring and autumn serving as 'bookends' (with the occasional week or two of "winter" for good measure).  I have to visit relatives in the Northeast to be able to experience true 'seasons'.

As a kid I used to think it would be 'neat' to live in a place that had snow, but as an adult I don't miss having to drive in it.  Smiley Happy

@Anonymous B, I grew up in the tropics, and thought snow would be so wonderful.  Then I realized I may not leave the house if I have to shovel the driveway. Thank goodness my parents left Joisey for California, and here we are!

Ugh, like a giant sneezed snot and all.

Message 93 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, MFs! MyFico Family, that is!

Happy to be here, and I think I've grown a bit, thanks to YOU all. 

• Putting BCE away since I've spent and paid for required $1K already!
  • DeltaSkyMiles will be in my wallet this  month - - - I'm getting the hang of this, but will read up on making sure the cards are rotated and creditors are happy!

@Wishing you all the best! A real blessing that @Anonymous's sister and family are safe! 

Impressed with MFs gardening strong! You inspire me daily!  

Congrats on meeting the required spending. Smiley Happy  I've been trying to get use to the rotating thing too.

@Thank you, @Anonymous!

After DeltaSkyMiles, life should be simpler again, LOL!

Message 94 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grow my children.... GO.

Yeh with 23 HPs and 18 new accounts this year the time came to say ya know what, let it grow.  At least my AAoA will be untouchable when these get older, even dropping 10 of them if they all hit the five year mark wouldnt kill me XD

Speaking of which....

Oh the Data Breach was frightful

But myFico is so delightful

With many new seeds a-sow

Let them grow let them grow let them grow

Side question - I know HPs and new accounts are no-nos, what about SP CLI's?  >_>  (I am looking at YOU synchrony cards)

Message 95 of 1,740
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Check in!
Message 96 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

SP CLI's are encouraged!!! The longer you're in the Garden, the easier getting them are!!
Message 97 of 1,740
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Like a giant sneezed... based on the video and pictures I've seen that's a pretty accurate metaphor.  Smiley Sad

I don't live in the tropics, but in the Southeast we tend to just have various degrees of summer, with a little spring and autumn serving as 'bookends' (with the occasional week or two of "winter" for good measure).  I have to visit relatives in the Northeast to be able to experience true 'seasons'.

As a kid I used to think it would be 'neat' to live in a place that had snow, but as an adult I don't miss having to drive in it.  Smiley Happy

@Anonymous B, I grew up in the tropics, and thought snow would be so wonderful.  Then I realized I may not leave the house if I have to shovel the driveway. Thank goodness my parents left Joisey for California, and here we are!

Ugh, like a giant sneezed snot and all.

Years ago I spent six months in NJ (Hillsborough) for work... great people!  That particular year winter was dry so I missed much of the "fun" (it figures... my one chance to experience a 'true' northern winter and there was a drought).  At least I got to wear a sweater!  Smiley Very Happy

Since then I've made weekend trips to various states in the NE during winter so I've been able to get my 'snow fix' from time to time.  I do admit it's different when you're warm inside the house admiring the snow through the window versus having to drive to work in it... that would get old.  Smiley Happy

Message 98 of 1,740
Anonymous
Not applicable

shoveling... that gets old too! haha.. actually the thing i hate the most is wiping my car off !

Message 99 of 1,740
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I hear ya on not having to drive through snow. Id imagine thats a nightmare. I can only harken back to the days of being a kid where snow is awesome, those bad parts well that was our parents concern lolSmiley Wink

Good to see LOTR making the roundsSmiley Happy. Hope you're well buddySmiley Happy

Lol, the poster who posted the Joey, howYOU doin ?, haha that made me laugh thanksSmiley Happy

Sleepless, for an extra $1.99, one can "borrow" me for a week so in reality adter the auction i could spend a week in SF, one up north, who knows, i may becoming the travelling monkeySmiley Wink

Great news guys, got a phone call from sis last night! Shes ok but its a tuff one. One time, they opened up the gates to one of the big water reserves and by doing so made a local lake oveeflow and my sis had to scramble as the water rose where she lived. I hear there is now a 3 star general here so hopefully they start kicking butt and taking names.

Keep gardening hard. Hope to continue the march for electric. Oh how i crave COLD milkSmiley Wink
Message 100 of 1,740
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.