Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


irunfromcredit wrote:
Happy Saturday all! Still hanging in the garden...I've been feeling really antsy lately. Not so much over credit, but I'm running the Chicago marathon tomorrow and hoping for a really good result. I worked really hard this summer....here's hoping!!!

Garden strong all!!!

Hope you did well in the marathon!  Smiley Happy

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
Posts: 9,599
Registered: ‎04-23-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

Thanks Justa and DriftlessSmiley Happy. Day for day is all i can do. I just have to remind myself that there are many with way less than myself so each blessing must be counted. I just hope when things are put back together they can be done so right the first time otherwise itll all be for naught. Think im gonna try and get some sleep now lol
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


Bella007 wrote:

Another month, another bronze spade! Smiley Happy

 

I have a chance of making it to only my second ever silver in a couple of months since all my reports are frozen, that is unless my urge to app breaks through the ice kinda like the orc did when he ended up killing Thorin in The Battle of the Five Armies. I get mad every time I see that scene, and always tell Thorin to stop following him and looking at him through the ice. He never listens, but hopefully I will. Smiley LOL

 

Just got a little 4 point bump from EX this morning, and I hope the other CRAs follow suit. My oldest Cap1 just reported at 8%. One more payment to zero, then let it report in Nov, ask for a CLI as it will have been 6 months since the last, then combine with my QS WEMC, finally! But the plan has played out well so far. Smiley Happy

 

Keep gardening, my friends! Smiley Happy


Care to share half of those 4 points?....I got tumbleweeds and crickets over here!

 

Loved Thorin though!

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


Bella007 wrote:

LOTR wrote:

K-in-Boston wrote:

LOTR wrote:

K-in-Boston, thank you so much for clarifying that.  I might just stay up past midnight. on day 181 Smiley Wink

 

Hey, 7th or 8th bronze spade - that's a total of 21 or 24 months! - so that's a diamond, right? Smiley Wink ...or atleast a cubic zirconia. Smiley Tongue


You know, I hate to make this LOTR math thing a running gag so I'm going to just clarify that a bronze spade is 1 month, while a silver spade is 3 month. Smiley Indifferent

And sweet, let us know when day 181 is and I'll bring over popcorn.  It'll be Garden Club Movie Night; didn't someone just leave the garden to buy a gigantic new TV?


Geesh..I was thinking 3 months for bronze!.... Ugh...I give up.

 

I may not be able to count to 181 at the rate I'm going!


Hey, LOTR, at the risk of me being a PITA, if you're supposed to have the silver spade, the one in your siggy is the palladium I think. Smiley Happy


It's the correct one in my siggy Smiley Wink ....The 181 is for the number of days for my AMEX SP CLI... Now the REAL question is...can I count to 181! LOL!

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Highlighted
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


Bella007 wrote:

bluntco wrote:
THANK you AJC... maybe they'll get it together and surprise me.

I came to the garden to focus on my faults and to help take a breather from credit and aps. Who knew that my d's would upset me more lol

When an inquiry falls off the report in 1 year, is that it? I've never seen one stay for 2 years

This is a hunch, but if you're looking at your 3B report from myFICO, it only shows inquiries within the last year. (I don't know about other 3B reports from other services) But if you pull a credit report from one of the CRAs, you will see they stay on for two years then fall off.

 

That is my one gripe about myFICO 3B reports, that they don't show all inquiries that are still on my reports.


Inquiries definitely stay on your CR for two years...I think they lose most of their sting after the first year though.  USAA's 3B report shows all my inquiries for the past two years.  

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator
Posts: 17,534
Registered: ‎12-30-2011

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

Another month (or two, think I may have missed last month) down, still holding pat till I know what I'm doing for my living situation.... more than enough credit anyway just keeping my credit clean in case I need to buy another place.

 

Next spade upgrade is in January, hope everyone else is doing well!

Starting Score: EQ 5 561, TU 98 567, EX 2 599 (12/30/11)
Current Score: EQ 5 771, TU 4 758, EX 2 758, EQ 8 795, TU 8 762, EX 8 786 (7/28/17)
Goal Score:    EQ 5 750, TU 4 750, EX 2 750, EQ 8 800, TU 8 Blah, EX 8 800 (01/01/18)


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,799
Registered: ‎06-13-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

[ Edited ]

LOTR wrote:

Bella007 wrote:

Another month, another bronze spade! Smiley Happy

 

I have a chance of making it to only my second ever silver in a couple of months since all my reports are frozen, that is unless my urge to app breaks through the ice kinda like the orc did when he ended up killing Thorin in The Battle of the Five Armies. I get mad every time I see that scene, and always tell Thorin to stop following him and looking at him through the ice. He never listens, but hopefully I will. Smiley LOL

 

Just got a little 4 point bump from EX this morning, and I hope the other CRAs follow suit. My oldest Cap1 just reported at 8%. One more payment to zero, then let it report in Nov, ask for a CLI as it will have been 6 months since the last, then combine with my QS WEMC, finally! But the plan has played out well so far. Smiley Happy

 

Keep gardening, my friends! Smiley Happy


Care to share half of those 4 points?....I got tumbleweeds and crickets over here!

 

Loved Thorin though!


Sure, I'll let EX know to send two points over to you! Tumbleweeds and crickets have been the norm for me too, in fact TU dinged me a point for the same balance decrease that EX gave the 4 points for. TU hates my credit guts for some reason. And EQ? EQ is stoic, no response from them, and I feel like they owe me, heck, they owe us all bigtime! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 652; EX 689 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,799
Registered: ‎06-13-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


LOTR wrote:

Bella007 wrote:

LOTR wrote:

K-in-Boston wrote:

LOTR wrote:

K-in-Boston, thank you so much for clarifying that.  I might just stay up past midnight. on day 181 Smiley Wink

 

Hey, 7th or 8th bronze spade - that's a total of 21 or 24 months! - so that's a diamond, right? Smiley Wink ...or atleast a cubic zirconia. Smiley Tongue


You know, I hate to make this LOTR math thing a running gag so I'm going to just clarify that a bronze spade is 1 month, while a silver spade is 3 month. Smiley Indifferent

And sweet, let us know when day 181 is and I'll bring over popcorn.  It'll be Garden Club Movie Night; didn't someone just leave the garden to buy a gigantic new TV?


Geesh..I was thinking 3 months for bronze!.... Ugh...I give up.

 

I may not be able to count to 181 at the rate I'm going!


Hey, LOTR, at the risk of me being a PITA, if you're supposed to have the silver spade, the one in your siggy is the palladium I think. Smiley Happy


It's the correct one in my siggy Smiley Wink ....The 181 is for the number of days for my AMEX SP CLI... Now the REAL question is...can I count to 181! LOL!


I am a cautionary tale: Sometimes when you risk being a PITA, you are a PITA! Smiley LOL

 

Hey, nice palladium spade, LOTR!!! Smiley Happy

 

Either I'm skimming too fast through the thread, or I just have a bad memory, or both!

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 652; EX 689 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,601
Registered: ‎07-13-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

Well the good news, I didn’t step out of the garden today 😀

 

Bad news, I told myself I would not go for any SP cli until January 1st (except Discover)......I didn’t make it 😂

 

I got a 2K increase on my QS 🤑. That should tide me over till January 😂

BK 5-2012 Revolving Rebuild Started 6-2016
AMEX ED & SPG | BOA CR | PenFed PR & CR | NFCU FS | Discover IT | Cap1 QS & VENTURE | LOWES | Barclays AVIATOR
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,799
Registered: ‎06-13-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


Justagirl73 wrote:

Well the good news, I didn’t step out of the garden today 😀

 

Bad news, I told myself I would not go for any SP cli until January 1st (except Discover)......I didn’t make it 😂

 

I got a 2K increase on my QS 🤑. That should tide me over till January 😂


Congratulations, Justa! On both the QS CLI and not stepping out of the garden! That is awesome! Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 652; EX 689 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.