Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


Bella007 wrote:

Checking in for October! Fall is my favorite season, and I am so glad it's finally here! 

 

Very happy to see all of our FICO friends who have endured storms and hurricanes are okay. Stay strong!

 

Not much to report credit-wise, just minor score increases of 1 -3 points on EQ and EX, and I finally got my largest student loan above water. I am consistently paying a little extra each month, and am beginning to see the results. At the end of this month, I plan on paying the last little bit on my Cap1 Platinum QS and then combining with my "real" QS. Will claim another bronze spade on the 7th. So, basically just keeping on keeping on.

 

Garden long and strong everyone! Smiley Happy

 

P.S. Anusara, I miss you! I'm sure many others do too. Hope to see you back on here soon, friend. Praying all is well with you. Smiley Happy


Major kudos!  I know you've been tackling that particular student loan  for a while...and look at you now...all above water and everything! Smiley Happy Congratulations!  

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


Fthssn42 wrote:

Does looking at prequal sites count against gardening? I love to look at prequals, it helps. But I also wonder if looking at prequal sites too often will wear out my welcome with those creditors if I actually decide to apply someday. Or if it spooks those banks when I check too often. Thoughts?


I don't know, but it would feel weird/wrong to me if the creditors got spooked just from me looking.  Like geesh, creditors, relax.  I'm just l-o-o-k-i-n-g. LOL!

 

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it.  But for me, it would be too much of a temptation if I saw something I really, REALLY wanted to app for...so know your own resolve. Smiley Wink

 

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


jsk0307 wrote:
I've been gardening for almost a month and going well. No signs of my status changing anytime soon. My current util is around 6% and I'm trying to half that by the end of the month.

Yes, sit, relax and stay a while. Smiley Happy

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


TheCreditGame wrote:

how YOU doin


Well.. since you asked...it's acorn season and I'm not really trying to mess with them.  Freakin' things are everywhere! LOL.

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


wingennis wrote:

How is it possible that it is October already and how are there already 7 pages??!


Right!  The garden - non-stop, happening place.  You snooze, you lose.  I have yet to make it on page one. Smiley Indifferent

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 822
Registered: ‎08-31-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


LOTR wrote:

wingennis wrote:

How is it possible that it is October already and how are there already 7 pages??!


Right!  The garden - non-stop, happening place.  You snooze, you lose.  I have yet to make it on page one. Smiley Indifferent


LOTR I am a page 3 lifer here! Smiley Wink






Daily Drivers- Amex Green/Discover IT
Established Contributor
Posts: 826
Registered: ‎09-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


smc4getnot wrote:

LOTR wrote:

wingennis wrote:

How is it possible that it is October already and how are there already 7 pages??!


Right!  The garden - non-stop, happening place.  You snooze, you lose.  I have yet to make it on page one. Smiley Indifferent


LOTR I am a page 3 lifer here! Smiley Wink


I hear ya.  And I was thinking I was getting in "early".  Gotta love it, though.

gardening til: 02/02/2018..updated: 08/31/2017..rebuild: 02/2016 EQ: 648 TU: 642 EX: 657
Curr. Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 727, TU 04: 754, EX 02: 789
Goal Score (Mortgage): EQ 05: 760, TU 04: 760, EX 02: 789
Curr. Score (Fico 8): EQ: 760, TU: 770, EX: 809
Goal Score (Fico 8): EQ: 800, TU: 800, EX: 809 - Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Posts: 238
Registered: ‎12-28-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

Checking myself in for October. This month will be 6 months yay! I think the Equifax breach causing me to freeze my reports helped.

Bring on the cold weather!


Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,437
Registered: ‎09-01-2014

Re: Garden Club - October 2017

Checking in for October....getting settled into our new house and most everything unpacked. Last HP was last year so officially 9m clean.


Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,799
Registered: ‎06-13-2016

Re: Garden Club - October 2017


LOTR wrote:

Bella007 wrote:

Checking in for October! Fall is my favorite season, and I am so glad it's finally here! 

 

Very happy to see all of our FICO friends who have endured storms and hurricanes are okay. Stay strong!

 

Not much to report credit-wise, just minor score increases of 1 -3 points on EQ and EX, and I finally got my largest student loan above water. I am consistently paying a little extra each month, and am beginning to see the results. At the end of this month, I plan on paying the last little bit on my Cap1 Platinum QS and then combining with my "real" QS. Will claim another bronze spade on the 7th. So, basically just keeping on keeping on.

 

Garden long and strong everyone! Smiley Happy

 

P.S. Anusara, I miss you! I'm sure many others do too. Hope to see you back on here soon, friend. Praying all is well with you. Smiley Happy


Major kudos!  I know you've been tackling that particular student loan  for a while...and look at you now...all above water and everything! Smiley Happy Congratulations!  


Thanks, LOTR! I hope it has an effect on my scores, especially TU. Smiley Happy

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 652; EX 689 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.