Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - September 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - September 2015

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

Cruznmore, welcome to this wonderful garden.  Glad to hear that things are working out for you.  Stay in the garden and it will get even better.

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it's time for me to head to the Garden. Just over 6mos since the discharge of our BK7 and I think I've gotten enough credit lines for now and need to let things mature and make sure we are doing ok financially.

We just got my wife a car (we've been without a car of our own for a few years now, using family members, etc) yesterday, and have taken over the payments on what was our sister-in-laws car, so we are in good shape there.

So to the garden....I have to say...gardening has never been one of my strong suits, but have to do it anyway. Hopefully the garden will bloom and blossom.

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to passing the time with all of you.

Message 581 of 1,214
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Friday Fellow Gardeners! 

Sitting here wondering why...before I understood the concept of gardening, I could do it effortlessly...

Uprooted my poor seedling again, for the opportunity to separate personal and business expense. I know I shouldn't *pout* about the HP, but POUT

Looks like you'll be stuck with me a month longer guys...LOL

Message 582 of 1,214
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Almost done with work...sort of surreal. 

Got a call from new place; tentative start date is September 28th so two weeks of vacation and they will pay me $2.50 more an hour than this job. I think I'm good. Smiley Happy

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 583 of 1,214
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

That is just wonderful, Callandra.  I am so very glad for you.  Make it a mantra to say every night that you are drifting off to sleep:  "I look forward to my new job."  Then after you start your new job:  "My job is great."  It is surprising what a strong effect affirmations have on us.

Have a great two weeks off!!!

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 584 of 1,214
Anonymous
Not applicable

This forum has completely ruined me lol I want a maxi climber. Had this been early 2014 I would have found it in under five minutes, paid with my debit card and gone on with my day. But nooooo. Now I have to see if I can get 5% or more through a Discover Deal. Of course I can! Smiley Very Happy Then I have to decide which company I want to use the deal with. Think Wal-Mart wins this one. All this work to get about $22 in cash back. What a life
Message 585 of 1,214
Anonymous
Not applicable

TIME FOR FRIDAY NIGT SOCIAL...........

ON THE MENU WITH OUR BURGER SERIES: BLACK ANGUS BURGER

DRINK: WORMWOOD CANDY & BLUEBERRY - PEACH TEQUILA POPSICLE

TONIGHT'S TOPIC IS FROM MYFICO BLOG: WHICH OF THE WAYS TO MAXIMIZE CC REWARDS DO  YOU PREFER?

http://blog.myfico.com/2015/03/6-ways-to-maximize-credit-card-rewards/

HD-201010-best-burger-michaels-ss.jpg

HD-2010-r-cocktail-wormwood-candy.jpg

fw200308_hd_063popsicles.jpg

Message 586 of 1,214
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will get us started. I fall into the hoarding points category... For someone reason, instead of using them I try to wait to see how much I can accrue for a year.... Lets hear your thoughtaSmiley Happy..

Message 587 of 1,214
sunkissed
Established Contributor

I’m a stacker.  Whenever possible I combine reward and/or discount opportunities to maximize the money going back into my pocket.  I always try to use a portal when shopping online.  Of course, not every store offers bonuses through portals, but I always check.  I’m on the lookout for coupons, discounts, sales and deals.  Cashback Monitor, Deal News, Slick Deals and a few others get a workout on my browser!  I keep a bonus tracker spreadsheet to record my purchase details in case something fails to post correctly. 

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 588 of 1,214
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Hi fellow gardeners, 

I will be spending the next year in the garden FOREAL...I need to update my signature soon. I joined myFico two years ago and my score was 585, thanks to the forum's advice, I was able to get all the way up to 711 in May 2014, proceeded to open and max out over 50k in revolving credit and now I am sitting at 577. What a ride!  Now it is garden and pay down time.  Keep me encouraged. Smiley Happy

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 589 of 1,214
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Hey everyone! Checking in for the month.

I just reach my 9 months no app status and earned myself a beautiful Palladium spade, however I'm a little sad because I know I am going to probably lose it sometime this month when I app for my PRG. I'll have to cherish it while I have it because it will be forever before I get to this level again! Smiley Sad

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 590 of 1,214
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.