Garden Club - September 2017

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - September 2017

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Dang, didn't even notice that we hadn't started one yet. 

Hehe... me either!  Any other month several of us would have been on top of it... LOL!  Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Happy September, everybody!   wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

I dont even know why I bother stopping in here, LOL Smiley Wink 

Message 91 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbies come in here... And we pounce on them... Come on y'all, give 'em a chance to breathe!!!

Welcome Kattak!! Since there are multiple free ways to get your Fico score, you don't want to pay for it on this site. Paying for it here is only when you're doing major work on your credit and you need a easy way to see things.

Being in the Garden means you have the time to find the free ways of doing it and slow-roll the rebuild, which is the best way to rebuild!!

Again, Welcome!!
Message 92 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

hwy all in mew here but is like to garden for at least 6 months... however being new its so hard you all have credit cards ive never even heard of! it makes me want to research and apply for them haha

Message 93 of 592
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

Hi all:

My scores are comfortably above the 800 mark for the last 30 days.  Apparently not just a fluke!  Inquiries from the mortgage have all dropped off, I have only 1 INQ showng  on EX.  and my accts are aging well.

Still, I will likely stick around until I have to get a new car whch means maybe Feb/March 2018. I will also likely look at my card portfolio at that time too and decide whats in/out (may as well.)  Higher scores at this point is gravy, I know that, BUUUUUUTTT  I'd like to get them all the 820 or above by Feb/March 2018.....   Baby steps Smiley Wink 

Message 94 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you so much Gardener76! HeartSmiley LOL

Message 95 of 592
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

hello, 

just joined myfico yesterday, fumbling around, how do i join this Garden Club? 

rebuilding my credit, my score was in the high 5's a year ago, with a little work, my credit karma score says 660 now, but i know this is a vantage score, not fico. i've built my credit back up from zilch to 4 cards now:  OpenSky secured paved the way, then CapOne Platinum which I just upgraded to QS today (yay!), Credit One (I do not like this company and would prefer canceling the card but I'll stick it out and get my annual fee's worth) and Citibank Best Buy. All within a years time. Crazy. 

what is everyones take on purchasing their fico score through this site? i'm not wanting a monthly charge for sure, i cannot afford that or the lump sum. i can check it out for free, just curious why it's so costly on here and so many people are paying for this service. 

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to myFICO!  welcome.gif

If you would like a seedling or spade added to your signature just look over the first post in this thread to see which one is appropriate, and I can add it for you.  Once your rank is a little higher you'll be able to add/edit it yourself. Smiley Wink

Again, welcome!

--UB

Message 96 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Wishing everybody a great new month! September 2017!

I have been off this site for a while.

Message 97 of 592
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@pizza1 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Dang, didn't even notice that we hadn't started one yet. 

Hehe... me either!  Any other month several of us would have been on top of it... LOL!  Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Happy September, everybody!   wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

I dont even know why I bother stopping in here, LOL Smiley Wink 

You know you're always welcome, @pizza1Smiley Very Happy

Even if you're not actively gardening yourself, your knowledge and encouragement is both valued and appreciated!  Smiley Happy

We just won't mention your "extracurricular activities" while in here... LOL!  Smiley Tongue

Message 98 of 592
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

hwy all in mew here but is like to garden for at least 6 months... however being new its so hard you all have credit cards ive never even heard of! it makes me want to research and apply for them haha

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to myFICO!  welcome.gif

If you would like a seedling or spade added to your signature, just let me know!  Smiley Happy

Again, welcome!

--UB

Message 99 of 592
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

Wishing everybody a great new month! September 2017!

I have been off this site for a while.

Hi @Anonymous, it's good to see you again!  Don't be a stranger!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 100 of 592
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.