Checking in. 

IMG_1545.JPG

Message 31 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - September 2017

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in.

My last inquiry was on July 17th, can one of the mods help me add the proper spade to my sig, old people really aren't good at this kind of stuff.

Thanks 

I've gone ahead and added the bronze spade to your signature

Message 32 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in.

My last inquiry was on July 17th, can one of the mods help me add the proper spade to my sig, old people really aren't good at this kind of stuff.

Thanks 

Thank you
Message 33 of 592
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

I did a thing while ago. I got the alert on my app that my score changed. Now EQ finally caught up and passed TU. And I was reading a thread about the 99/500 BOA card and I thought I would just check their pre-qual page. So no matter what I put in it recommended a card that matched what i was seeking. So no solid offers. Then others said they apped for a reg card and got offered the 99/500 card that I was interested in. But before I even hit the apply now button I said to myself, "Self, you're in the Garden and this is going to be a HP and they won't give it to you anyway, plus there are better places to put the $99 and you have plenty of revolving credit."

Dang I sounded so adult. What a sad day. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 34 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in.

Thanks 

Thank you

You say that now but wait until I change your signature to this:

weirdanimal.jpg

Message 35 of 592
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Irish, friendly wager on next week's game?? Dawgs win, you put "Go Dawgs!" in your signature for a week and if we lose you can put whatever the Fighting irish say in mine? Since it is finally the greatest time of year.... college football season. AKA religion down here in the south. 

Message 36 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sandman771 wrote:

Irish, friendly wager on next week's game?? Dawgs win, you put "Go Dawgs!" in your signature for a week and if we lose you can put whatever the Fighting irish say in mine? Since it is finally the greatest time of year.... college football season. AKA religion down here in the south. 

I'm in although I know that we're going to lose.  Not very optimistic about this year's team.  Long past time for Kelly to be gone.

Forgot to add that I had tickets for the game but wasn't going to be able to make it due to other obligations and ended up giving away my tickets.  Very disappointed.

Message 37 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in.

Thanks 

Thank you

You say that no but wait until I change your signature to this:

weirdanimal.jpg

I would love it actually.
Message 38 of 592
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

I think it is time for him to go as well. I do know that there will be a very large contingent of Dawgs up there next weekend, I was reading it was one of the most expensive tickets this year outside the playoffs/National Championship. We travel pretty well honestly.

Several years ago we went to Tempe against Arizona State and they had a shortage of bourbon and beer. I think we had about 12-17K people out there for that one. 

Message 39 of 592
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy September everyone! Since it's no longer summer I shall be sipping my pumpkin spice latte while I put my Ugg covered feet upon the table outside by the fire, while attempting to convince myself a new credit card is just not necessary Smiley Happy I hope everyone has a successful gardening September!

Edited to add: IT'S OFFICIALLY COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

That sounds good, but I don't think I'll be joining you. Smiley Happy Expected high today 112 degrees and 114 degrees tomorrow. Summer is neeeevvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr going to end here. Smiley Surprised

Message 40 of 592
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.