Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - August 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Thread - August 2016

Thanks driftless! Would like to see Costco grow(and may with soft pulls down the line) but otherwise am pretty satisfied with where I'm at.
Message 611 of 612
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Thread - August 2016

@tcbofade wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning tcbo and darwin! Glad things are going well. Sitting here with my coffee (West Coast time), just paid the bills since today is payday (am I a total nerd for enjoying paying bills?), and tomorrow I get my first spade....things are great!!!

No, that doesn't make you a nerd... or, if it does, then I am a nerd with you.  Smiley Happy

I can't speak for anyone else, but 2014 and 2015 were such a financial struggle for me that paying the bills in 2016 has been an activity that I've enjoyed very much.  We're not swimming in extra dollars, but having more income than outgo most every month has made bill paying a lot less stressful. 

I know exactly what you mean, tcbo. It's nice to pay the bills and have some left, and to see the regular monthly deposit to my savings, finally! Like you, '14 and '15 were rough, with it all culminating in BK. Glad it's a new year and a new start.

Message 612 of 612
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.