Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - August 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Thread - August 2016

Made it into August and it feels really good. I'm going to stay here as long as I can. Hopefully a year (plus). I'm still working on my utilization. It went from 38% to 32% and hopefully by September I can get it down to 24%. I'm taking advantage of some BT's right now so I'm not in a big hurry to pay my cards off. I'll be checking in mid-month to update to a bronze spade. Smiley LOL

Message 41 of 612
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Checking in for August.  I took a couple of hard pulls last month so I am bronze.  Scores creeping up ever so slowly, but up nevertheless.

Make it a good one!

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 42 of 612
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

My signature doesn't allow me HTML. I must be too new.

EDIT: Whoop! Whoop! Got my seedling to appear. Now I'm one of the cool kids. Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 612
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, hope the summer's been good for you! Just checking in for Aug - I've made it 1 month Smiley Happy It's nice to see my little bronze spade. Nothing new, I'm biding my time until I can request SP CLIs for my cards. I got some recently, so it's still quite a while until then, and I'm already impatient! XD Just keep gardening...

Message 44 of 612
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks.

My signature doesn't allow me HTML. I must be too new.

No worries my friend... I'll drop a line to the mods to add the seedling to your signature.  By the time you're ready to change it out, you'll likely be able to update it yourself.  Smiley Wink

Oh, welcome to the garden!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 45 of 612
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I'm back my friends... no apps since the middle of May, so I'm doing OK.  I'm still not quite ready to add the spade since I'm always on the lookout.  Smiley Very Happy

For the moment nothing is on the radar, though... probably until the holidays, anyway.

As for my refusal to add the spade, I guess I'm just not the 'commitment' type... LOL!  Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

Message 46 of 612
baller4life
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

I'm back my friends... no apps since the middle of May, so I'm doing OK.  I'm still not quite ready to add the spade since I'm always on the lookout.  Smiley Very Happy

For the moment nothing is on the radar, though... probably until the holidays, anyway.

As for my refusal to add the spade, I guess I'm just not the 'commitment' type... LOL!  Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

😆

Message 47 of 612
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy August!

last loan app: 7/27/16

last hard pull: 7/26/16

last cc app: 04/09/16

It has been a busy year for my credit profile so I will post up here for a while.

Message 48 of 612
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

Checking in for another month here. So far got all my cards in consolidation or debt payment plan with the OC. And I will be paying down balnces for a year until I go back to work after recovery, I am very happy that my creditors have taken that step to help me. And I think its because ive always had 100% on time payments since day 1 with them. Thats why it pays to keep good payments guys we never know what kind of situations can befall us. I am happy but this time will also help me garden and keep my good accounts aging and supporting my file since those lates are still there. I am so happy to have this forum and the information it provides on here. I am 3 and 1/2 months in the garden. My longest stay yet lol but this board and thread will keep me grounded and supported thru this difficult time. I hope everyone is having a great summer and watchin their seedlings grow into spades and diamons Smiley Happy

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 49 of 612
Anonymous
Not applicable

First month for me! Super spree in July after discovering this forum and realizing my card rewards game needed serious work. Results in the sig, I got a great system going as I go back to school for five years...*cries*

Posting up year until it makes sense for me to jump in on the Discover for the double cash back first year offer! Likely January if the first quarter category is good for me
Message 50 of 612
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.