Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - March 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Thread - March 2017

@sarge12 wrote:

Still in the garden...kinda like this gold spade!

sarge12, me too!  It's so purdeee!  Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 71 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@805orbust wrote:

I raise a shovel to month #3 Smiley Very Happy

Make that two shovels!  Looks like we're on the same pace...wanna race to that diamond? Smiley Very Happy

Message 72 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmweeza wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:
Welcome to March My FICOers.

Life is good. I am so excited that in a few days I will be able to add the silver spade to my signature line. My individual goal is to earn the diamond.

Gardening is beautiful. It's so inspiring to see everyone's different spade, read about your experiences and challenges, and hear how you are sustaining and meeting your goals. It makes it easier for me to stay the course.

Thanks everybody for sharing your stories and affording me an opportunity to stay focused and continue to learn.

And congrats to all who are achieving their goals.

It'll go by quicker then you think! My last app for anything was Oct of 2014, it has FLOWN by and here I am with a stronger portfolio and a higher score. Good job by the way!

You're so right!  That first month was torture!  The second month less so...and now I think I'm getting the hang of it. Smiley Wink

Message 73 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vegas4Play wrote:

I'M STILL HOLDING STRONG !!!!

Hello everyone and happy gardening to us !!!

Always good to read that!  I really like your ruby spade - can't wait to earn one of those too! Keep holding on tight!

Message 74 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Happy Checking in for March! Still Gardening strong!

Keep on, keepin' on! Smiley Wink

Message 75 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for March! Stepped out of the garden yesterday to apply for a Cap1 Venture. Approved. Will combine my initial card (QS with it). I'm back in the garden to stay for awhile!!

ItsPossible, congratulations on being able to combine your cards. Welcome back!  You were missed! Smiley Sad

Message 76 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Month 9 in just a few days. Smiley Very Happy

Time does fly.

Nice! Smiley Happy 

Message 77 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy March, my friends!  I slipped and fell in the dirt in February but restarted the gardening!  I'm finding willpower to grow my lines somewhere... I've learned to stay off my computer on lazy Sundays and bad workdays. Smiley Wink

Anyways, here's to us and our credit goals!  I brought more lemonade, but I keep leaving the ice in the other clubhouses.  Ah well, c'est la vie!  Party (and garden) hard, my friends!

Hey jaysgirl42671!  Welcome back!  

Yeah, those lazy Sundays... when the mind decides to get creative! LOL!  

You got the lemonade, so I'll bring sweet tea.  Smiley Happy

Message 78 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for March!

Today my Discover auto-CLI showed up. Graduated into $2,500 so I'm a happy camper with them! Planning to SP CLI next week.

Tempted for a card #3 but my goal is to garden back to a golden spade. Bronze spade coming next week. Somebody lock me in here!

@Anonymous wrote:

Checking in for March!

Today my Discover auto-CLI showed up. Graduated into $2,500 so I'm a happy camper with them! Planning to SP CLI next week.

Tempted for a card #3 but my goal is to garden back to a golden spade. Bronze spade coming next week. Somebody lock me in here!

GrasshopperStudent, congratulations on your auto-CLI! Discover is showing love again, I see.  Nice!

Now...card #3 will still be there after you get your GOLDEN spade!   Hang tight! YOU can do this! Smiley Happy  

p.s.  I had a nice little chat with the garden squirrels and they said they will *try* to stay outside the garden fence, but then they murmured something about bad carpenter work. 

Message 79 of 532
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steelersboy wrote:

I'm itching for that Penfed, I won't lie.

You KNOW I understand!  

Steelersboy, quick!  Repeat to yourself...all your reasons for joining the garden...all the goals you want to accomplish while in the garden...and most importantly...remember...that Penfed card will likely be there when you do decide to leave the garden!  Hang tough! Smiley Happy

Message 80 of 532
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.