Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - November 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club Thread - November 2016

@Anonymous wrote:
Still celebrating a good run in the garden. Here to report that my closing six credit cards worth a reduction in CLs of $50K, paid off all debt and the mortgage. Score was 848 last spring (300 to 850 TU 08) and because of my actions I now sit at 800. Yes, warnings have been broadcast on myfico about this but I wanted to see what the damage would be. No I could not use all the cards I had and I was tired of debt so I made a four year plan to zero it and I made it Smiley Happy Now I can live with the outcome. Note, I have no requirements for debt as I right sized my financials and sit where I planned. Be aware that myfico'ers know there stuff!

Congrats on accomplishing your goals!!!

Message 81 of 415
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
If i had to choose a 848 Fico 8 score to drop to 800 for the sake of being debt free, i guess id have suffer the humility of only having a 800Smiley Wink .

Debt free wins hands down, way to goSmiley Happy

Exactly AvgJoe!

Message 82 of 415
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lg8302ch wrote:

Hello gardeners

Well I can't believe how fast time went by from January to November... I made it nearly a year in the garden... or maybe I should say I was simply too busy to think about credit and cards and scores...lol.. A quick escape on 11/1  but now back firmly in the garden getting ready for a vacation in about 10 days.  Let's see if I can stay here and make a full year of gardening ... it's my 4th attempt but never successful Smiley Sad

Cheers

Welcome back! Enjoy your vacation!!!

Message 83 of 415
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It officially hit six (6) months, today.

We closed on the house on Monday. Yes, Halloween. Smiley Happy

Utilities pulled the file today but I think I saw an exemption for reasons related to services. Smiley Happy

(Using those exemptions)

But the true test is making it past midnight as the credit files are open as I thought escrow was going to pull this week (yesterday).

Congratulations!!!!

Message 84 of 415
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nov. Check in !!!!! Here's to gardening with the best of emm!!!

😃
Message 85 of 415
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Hello gardeners

Well I can't believe how fast time went by from January to November... I made it nearly a year in the garden... or maybe I should say I was simply too busy to think about credit and cards and scores...lol.. A quick escape on 11/1  but now back firmly in the garden getting ready for a vacation in about 10 days.  Let's see if I can stay here and make a full year of gardening ... it's my 4th attempt but never successful Smiley Sad

Cheers

Welcome back! Enjoy your vacation!!!

Thank you ....and it looks you can grab a spade  and exchange your seedling Smiley Happy

Message 86 of 415
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!  I made it a month!  Smiley Tongue

Message 87 of 415
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Hello again Fellow gardeners! Just another check In. Great day here in the city of big shoulders and now World Series champions!! Hope everyone is having a good one and achieving their credit goals!! #flythew
Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 88 of 415
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Friends in the garden!

Wishing you all a great month in November!

Still in the garden. Just checking in.

Message 89 of 415
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big hi to all the gardners and a huge congrats to any of you "Cubbies" fans. Well earned and deservedSmiley Happy
Message 90 of 415
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.