Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Thread - Spooky October 2016

tag
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club Thread - Spooky October 2016

@Justagirl73 wrote:

IM OFFICIALLY IN THE GARDEN! (Where is Uncle B with the emoji I love)? 

Last order of business (auto loan w/1 HP) completed today!

I am gardening till Jan 2019 no matter what! I have everything I need including a CL for major home repairs 😀. 

EQ 690, TU 720, EX 709

Time for me to plant my seed 😀

You mean the way to a womans heart is with a sexy emoji....who knew???Smiley Tongue

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 41 of 431
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Gardeners! Just checking in for October. Still staying the course so I can get the credit cards I want, not just what I can get right now. September was good credit-wise, and October will be better. Will get my silver spade later on the 27th.

Score progress:

On 7/27/16, the date of my last app: EQ 657, TU 603, EX 665

After one month in the garden: EQ 668, TU 624, EX 674

Today, after 2 months in the garden: EQ 668, TU 638, EX 675

I expect to get an update from TU any day now, they have tended to update right near the beginning of the month for me. I've been making sure my total utiliization has gone down each month, which TU has seemed to like. We will see.

Anyhoo, here's to Fall, football, and FICO scores! Smiley Very Happy

I don't normally quote my own posts, but I just got a MyFICO alert for TU...........Score Increase.............+12 points to 650 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ecstatic! Did not expect 12 points at all.....Smiley Very Happy

I'll say it again....Gardening...freaking....works!

Message 42 of 431
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Justagirl73 wrote:

I am gardening till Jan 2019 no matter what! I have everything I need including a CL for major home repairs 😀. 

EQ 690, TU 720, EX 709

What car did you end up with the jag or the BMW or something different?

Message 43 of 431
srloring13
Regular Contributor

Checking in for October.  Hopefully I can continue to resist the urge to app.  There seems to be some interesting offers circulating due to the holidays.  I hope this month goes by fast.

FILED CH7 BK 02/25/13 -- DISCHARGED 06/10/13
Starting Scores 06/10/13 EQ474 EX538 TU503
Message 44 of 431
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@srloring13 wrote:

Checking in for October.  Hopefully I can continue to resist the urge to app.  There seems to be some interesting offers circulating due to the holidays.  I hope this month goes by fast.

I believe someone has the Benadryl gun, and where are the ninja squirrels?

If you feel the urge, let us know - we can talk you off the ledge if need be. Smiley Happy 

Message 45 of 431
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Justagirl73 wrote:

EQ 690, TU 720, EX 709

BMW with BMWFS. I haven't even decided which one yet...was approved at 1.49 or 1.99 (depending on length of loan I select).

Sadly what it came down too was, BMW provided me with better customer service. Jaguar never came out to greet me when I was on the lot, I always had to go in the show room and find a salesperson. BMW was more attentive and actively wanted my business. Even this morning, I called to see how long my approval would be valid for IF I applied today, they just took their time to answer every question without making me feel rushed. This is after, he tracked down 5 diesels yesterday for me to consider. 

Whats funny, Jag was actually my first choice. 

Oh well, you snooze, you lose.....no more HP for me 😀

Message 46 of 431
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Justagirl73 wrote:

EQ 690, TU 720, EX 709

BMW with BMWFS. I haven't even decided which one yet...was approved at 1.49 or 1.99 (depending on length of loan I select).

Sadly what it came down too was, BMW provided me with better customer service. Jaguar never came out to greet me when I was on the lot, I always had to go in the show room and find a salesperson. BMW was more attentive and actively wanted my business. Even this morning, I called to see how long my approval would be valid for IF I applied today, they just took their time to answer every question without making me feel rushed. This is after, he tracked down 5 diesels yesterday for me to consider. 

You going with 3/5/M series? AWD? It is a freaking nice car you will enjoy it no matter what series you get.

Message 47 of 431
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Justagirl73 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Justagirl73 wrote:

EQ 690, TU 720, EX 709

I believe we both live in Nashville if I recall right some of the dealerships are awful down here.. Typically when I buy a car I dress VERY casual as you can't or shouldn't judge a book by its cover.  I purposely dress kinda to be honest dingy when car shopping to see how people treat me and if they walk up to me...Last tiem I went car shoppnig I wen tto look at Audi R8's granted not a brand new one, but went to dealership that had a used one or two..  Sales people didn't look at me twice nor came out to take me serious or say hello.. Regardless I drove down to the lexus dealership and they said hello to me etc and ended up driving away in a new lexus.  Some sales people are honestly so dumb as they don't think one might have money based on various things.  Their loss..  I hate the sonic dealerships out here with a passion as well and they own quite a few.  I am considering another mercedes as have had one in the past, but refuse to buy one at the only dealership in Nashville so will be driiving across state lines to Kentucky to deal with that dealership as different owners etc and see how they treat me if I decide to go with a benz for my next car within the year.

Message 48 of 431
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @Bella!!!! 

Nice strides your making! 

Message 49 of 431
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

@Congrats @Anonymous!!!! 

Nice strides your making! 

Thank you, Justagirl. It's amazing what doing nothing can accomplish! Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 431
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.