CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Savings FCU ~ Open MEMBERSHIPS ~

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Nice find..

Who is going to be the Guinea pig?

I nominate you CC. Lol

EQ can't take a hit nor can Experian.. They would have to be a TU puller and all is on ice atm.. So I can't be the GP here..  Where is CA when we need him..  Irish might be a good one as well although we need someone in the 660 range and someone in the 720 range for a good sample Smiley Happy.. So need more than 1 GP in all honesty, but for whom they pull assume we might be able to call lending and find out?

Located in NJ.. Kinda scares me with that one lol

Message 14 of 67
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I have a question. Are they playa haters? Smiley LOL In other words are they anti-Egyptians or afraid of those with alot of available credit?

aa_cleopatra.gif

I don't get all the 'Egyptian Hate' myself... Smiley Very Happy

Me neither UncleB. I'm not monogamous when it comes to lenders. I like to spread the love around. I'll never have all my eggs in one basket. Some of these CUs have in issue with that(yeah I'm talking to you NASA Smiley Mad )

It's more an issue of too much overall credit IMO, not the fact of being diversified. There is a range between having all of one's eggs in one basket and having too much exposure.

Message 15 of 67
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

"You are also eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, attend school, volunteer or regularly conduct business in Newark, Elizabeth, or Jersey City. Your family members are eligible as well.  (Businesses and other legal entities included.)"

BUT, they have a ridiculously long list of company and organizations that are also within their "field of membership", some are big (inter)national companies (Alcatel-Lucent, Fisher Scientific, Manpower, Compass Group, etc)

You can join American Consumer Council for $5 to be eligible.

You used to be able to join American Consumer Council for free, with a promo code. It was 'consumer' last year if i recall correctly...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 16 of 67
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Nice find..

I nominate you CC. Lol

EQ can't take a hit nor can Experian.. They would have to be a TU puller and all is on ice atm.. So I can't be the GP here..  Where is CA when we need him..  Irish might be a good one as well although we need someone in the 660 range and someone in the 720 range for a good sample Smiley Happy.. So need more than 1 GP in all honesty, but for whom they pull assume we might be able to call lending and find out?

Yes your so right CC.mwe need files from all walks of life.lol

we need 550...600.....650....700....750

thatnwill give us good range of scores  and of course each file will be different,,but hey..l that's what being the pig is all about !!!!!!

something tells me they're gonna be a EQ puller ..

Message 17 of 67
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Most CU's are EQ pullers, well most CC companies have it in for my EQ that can't get a breather unless frozen like my other reports!

Message 18 of 67
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Nice find..

I nominate you CC. Lol

Yes your so right CC.mwe need files from all walks of life.lol

we need 550...600.....650....700....750

thatnwill give us good range of scores  and of course each file will be different,,but hey..l that's what being the pig is all about !!!!!!

something tells me they're gonna be a EQ puller ..

Don't forget to toss a BK 7 and 13 in there   Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 67
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Savings FCU ~ Open MEMBERSHIP ~

Definitely Loquat! We needs all score ranges of gps including BKs. Smiley Wink
Message 20 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.