Did you mean: 

Garden Thread - April 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Thread - April 2015

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy Saturday, GC!

Got a myFico alert that my TU increased but didn't give a reason. I'm pretty sure I know why. But I like the explanations.

On the other hand, if CK were to be believed, my TU dropped 21 points. Smiley LOL

Have a good weekend!

I've got the opposite issue: random 50 point increase on my TU according to CK, no explanation. My FICO TU only went up a couple points.

I think it might have to do with my state tax lien updating to paid; I recall reading that the Vantage score downplays paid baddies. It also might account for why I suddenly got a pre-qual on the Chase website, when I had nothing as recently as last week.

Needless to say, I wish those scores were reversed. A 670+ TU would be some nice progress for me.

Message 321 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Happy Saturday, GC!

Got a myFico alert that my TU increased but didn't give a reason. I'm pretty sure I know why. But I like the explanations.

On the other hand, if CK were to be believed, my TU dropped 21 points. Smiley LOL

Have a good weekend!

I've got the opposite issue: random 50 point increase on my TU according to CK, no explanation. My FICO TU only went up a couple points.

I think it might have to do with my state tax lien updating to paid; I recall reading that the Vantage score downplays paid baddies. It also might account for why I suddenly got a pre-qual on the Chase website, when I had nothing as recently as last week.

Needless to say, I wish those scores were reversed. A 670+ TU would be some nice progress for me.

That's unfortunate. Sorry to hear. But the more we garden, the more our scores will rise! (well, hopefully lol)

Message 322 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good day to everyone! I said I was going to start gardening last month but as I am also rebuilding, I apped for a 3rd bank card and so I'm starting over!

But the good news is that after a decrease in my car loan balance, my TU score increased 15 points this morning!

Waiting to see how things change as I have paid down my cc accounts to zero (with the exception of 1 which is reporting 2% Util) and I also receceived a $200 CLI, none of which has reported yet.
Message 323 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the nice "welcome" 😊. I would really love that seedling...thanks for offering to notify the moderator.  

Message 324 of 1,723
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Hello again Gardeners.

Just checking in to say that i'm still not ready yet Smiley Very Happy

Message 325 of 1,723
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Welp, just lost my spade.  Smiley Sad

Refi fell through.  Went to my credit union and asked for a second mortgage.  They denied DW, then denied DW AND I together, now they are reviewing a "just me" option... it doesn't look good.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 326 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

Welp, just lost my spade.  Smiley Sad

Refi fell through.  Went to my credit union and asked for a second mortgage.  They denied DW, then denied DW AND I together, now they are reviewing a "just me" option... it doesn't look good.

Is it the utilization?

Message 327 of 1,723
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Hello peeps! Just dropping by, and I hope you guys are enjoying your Saturday! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 328 of 1,723
k_dub01
Valued Member

Joining in!

Message 329 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

This has nothing to do with credit bc there's really nothing going on in my credit world right now besides waiting on the two new accounts to report which won't happen until the statements closed in May. Oh wait there are the two SP increases from Discover and Amex about to report in a couple days Smiley Happy 4k and 10k. Thats something.

But in other news I tried Chipotle for the first time yesterday and it was great! Smiley Very Happy Not sure how I've never stopped by this place before since its close to my favorite theater. Movie date was pretty awesome too Heart

Message 330 of 1,723
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.