Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Thread - April 2015

tag
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Thread - April 2015

@Anonymous wrote:

I stared at the pop up for the Total Rewards Visa for about 10 minutes... then I even hit the "YES I am interested" and looked at the blank form.

DEAR GOD this is HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I X'd out of it.... Tell me right now that you all are proud!

Very proud indeed. It can be tough sometimes for sure.

Message 1401 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I stared at the pop up for the Total Rewards Visa for about 10 minutes... then I even hit the "YES I am interested" and looked at the blank form.

DEAR GOD this is HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I X'd out of it.... Tell me right now that you all are proud!

I'm proud, but there is no app talk here. Smiley Tongue

This is lack of app talk, so it should be fine. Ramocita, we are very proud!

I guess I should inform myself of the rules..... My apologies.... duly noted. Sooooooo okay then.... KC Weather is nice today.... Royals play tonight... This KC girl is going to watch Wheel of Fortune at 630 central... I will APPly myself to the couch. 

Message 1402 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess I should inform myself of the rules..... My apologies.... duly noted. Sooooooo okay then.... KC Weather is nice today.... Royals play tonight... This KC girl is going to watch Wheel of Fortune at 630 central... I will APPly myself to the couch. 

That's not allowed either. Smiley Happy

Message 1403 of 1,723
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Talking about what you want to app for, whether or not you will get aproved, current sign up bonuses, etc. are not allowed in the GC to keep minds off of apping. However, posts about restraint and asking for help are always welcome. Your post was just fine, don't worry about it.

Message 1404 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Talking about what you want to app for, whether or not you will get aproved, current sign up bonuses, etc. are not allowed in the GC to keep minds off of apping. However, posts about restraint and asking for help are always welcome. Your post was just fine, don't worry about it.

Gotcha... Just like AA.... Smiley Very Happy

Message 1405 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

House done been bought.

Small loan taken out to fence in the property (highway frontage plus two young kids = stout fence).

New business card obtained (Cap1 Spark, no AF).

Feet now firmly planted in the garden... until at least the end of the year.

Message 1406 of 1,723
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the house.

Message 1407 of 1,723
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Tuesday check-in. Getting out in the real garden to cut grass this evening. Tomorrow I will plant a bush for Arbor Day and transplant a few of my tiger lilies. Hope everyone is having a good day Cat Happy

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 1408 of 1,723
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

House done been bought.

Small loan taken out to fence in the property (highway frontage plus two young kids = stout fence).

...yo CFT ...welcome to the garden and gratz again on your new home ...think you'll find this place kinda grows on you after a while Smiley Very Happy

...but don't forget to visit us'n over in the old homestead (aka the mortgage forum) eh

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 1409 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lemmus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

House done been bought.

...yo CFT ...welcome to the garden and gratz again on your new home ...think you'll find this place kinda grows on you after a while Smiley Very Happy

...but don't forget to visit us'n over in the old homestead (aka the mortgage forum) eh

Thanks, Lemmus... 

This is my second go-round in the garden. They were immensely helpful here as I sat out the pre-mortgage credit moratorium. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1410 of 1,723
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.