Did you mean: 

Garden Thread - April 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Thread - April 2015

@jjujubejules wrote:

Welcome and good luck!

I happen to know EXACTLY where you are coming from!

Thank you so much, and good luck to you as well. I'm going to try to stay in the garden for at least a year; however, I will work on CLIs on my new accounts in about 6 months or so. I know I could try for some of them sooner, but I don't want to risk spooking any of my lenders. I opened way too many way too fast, so I think the best thing for me to do is lay low and wait for the accounts to age a little. 

Slow and steady from here on out (which is definitely easier said than done Smiley Wink )

Message 1661 of 1,723
Jcreditmeister
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@jjujubejules wrote:

Welcome and good luck!

I happen to know EXACTLY where you are coming from!

Thank you so much, and good luck to you as well. I'm going to try to stay in the garden for at least a year; however, I will work on CLIs on my new accounts in about 6 months or so. I know I could try for some of them sooner, but I don't want to risk spooking any of my lenders. I opened way too many way too fast, so I think the best thing for me to do is lay low and wait for the accounts to age a little. 

Slow and steady from here on out (which is definitely easier said than done Smiley Wink )

Yes,

I am going to lay low as well.  You know, I thought about asking for a CLI on the JCP--just because it's the lowest TL I have, but I think I'll give it 6 months. I don't really need it right now.  I think I'm just going to nurture my little seedlings for 6 months.  

Message 1662 of 1,723
Jcreditmeister
Valued Member

@Kenny wrote:

@jjujubejules wrote:

Hello Everyone!

I'm HEERE.

I am going to try out this gardening thing.  I need some advice on how long I should garden for.  What spade should I shoot for?

Also: I just made a cool signature... how does it look?

Thanks

6 months, I think is always a good first goal. However, we probably should take it one spade at a time. Smiley Wink Best of luck!

Thanks, I am going to take your advice so 6 months it is!!

I don't know exactly why, but I am so excited to be here. I am so thankful to myFICO and contributors like you who help to get folks on the right track!! 

Message 1663 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wahoo! DH's student loan delinquencies that I disputed just came off EQ ---
705-->747
Smiley Very Happy

Great alert!

ETA: the first of our light green circles. I think we were all orange or maybe one yellow of the 6 on 3/7/15. Now all yellow except first light green.

Message 1664 of 1,723
Jcreditmeister
Valued Member

Woot! Woot!

Message 1665 of 1,723
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

705-->747
Smiley Very Happy

Great alert!

ETA: the first of our light green circles. I think we were all orange or maybe one yellow of the 6 on 3/7/15. Now all yellow except first light green.

Awesome!!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 1666 of 1,723
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

705-->747
Smiley Very Happy

Great alert!

http://www.televisiontunes.com/jeffersons.html   Smiley Very Happy

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 1667 of 1,723
Jcreditmeister
Valued Member

I'm DONE!!

Ok everybody, now I know I just got here, but I couldn't help it.  That $400 limit for JCP was bugging the heck out of me--especially since I have a king size bed and plan to use my new card to purhcase new bedding... anywho..... I chatted and got an increase to $5000. (Should keep me in the garden since soft pull...right? ) Now i can go and get my rewards when I buy my sheets!

Message 1668 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm DONE!!

@jjujubejules wrote:

Ok everybody, now I know I just got here, but I couldn't help it.  That $400 limit for JCP was bugging the heck out of me--especially since I have a king size bed and plan to use my new card to purhcase new bedding... anywho..... I chatted and got an increase to $5000. (Should keep me in the garden since soft pull...right? ) Now i can go and get my rewards when I buy my sheets!

Very nice CLI - congratulations! And yes, I do believe if it's a soft pull CLI you are still in the garden Smiley Happy

Message 1669 of 1,723
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I'm DONE!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@jjujubejules wrote:

Very nice CLI - congratulations! And yes, I do believe if it's a soft pull CLI you are still in the garden Smiley Happy

Yep, soft pulls are all good!

Message 1670 of 1,723
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.