Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Thread - April 2015

tag
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Thread - April 2015

Checking in for April after snagging possibly the last US Airways card last night. Hoping to sit tight for 6 months and then snag up CSP & Freedom 10/01!

Message 21 of 1,723
Ups77
Regular Contributor

I'm in.

Message 22 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

My life mostly consists of me living in the garden. 2 CC's and 1 auto loan. I'm good. That diamond shouldn't be too hard to obtain.

Message 23 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why am I not surprised to see Nixon had the first post?

One of these days, I'll stay up for the change over. Instead, I did my taxes last night so I could submit my FAFSA for student aid. Sadly, no refund, but that's because I'm taking advantage of my student lack of income to roll my IRA to a Roth. Like gardening, all it requires is waiting a REALLY long time to see the benefit Smiley LOL

Happy April, everybody!

Message 24 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

A fresh 4.5" of heavy wet snow covered the garden yesterday so April 1st still looks like much of the winter out the back windows. Smiley Sad

All the Best this month to everyone with their cultivation plans.

Message 25 of 1,723
ACsteel
Frequent Contributor

Good morning fellow gardeners just made platinum today!  

Hope everyone has a great one!

Message 26 of 1,723
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Happy April Fellow GC Members! Smiley Very Happy

I'm here til at least 2017 (planning to purchase another vehicle then) and I'm actually enjoying my stay! I'm not tempted to app for anything, check my signature, I have more than enough, LOL! Total available credit is currently $67,000 and utilization is hovering at about 3%. I only have 2 cards under $1,000 (Belk $900 & Target $800). My highest limits right now are $6,000 and 3 cards have that limit each (USAA Visa, USAA AMEX, & Cap1 QS). I've learned so much on this forum and I'm very HAPPY to be here!!! Smiley Very Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 27 of 1,723
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning  boys and girls.

DW and I are both over 60 days app free, and this month is a crap shoot.

Either the refi will go through, or we'll say "f*ck it" and go take out a second mortgage....we shall see.

Happy Gardening!

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 28 of 1,723
macuserftw
Regular Contributor

Hello GC! I'm here for the month and planning to stay until 2017, or at least until the last of my baddies falls off sometime around September 2016. Looking forward to seeing one of those Friday Night Socials... 

I also have absolutely no temptation to apply for anything anymore. 

Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 1,723
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K1992?

What do you mean?
Message 30 of 1,723
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.