Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Thread - February 2015

tag
BUN
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Thread - February 2015

@Anonymous wrote:

Afternoon GC! Quick someone talk me out of buying this $2499 ring. Smiley Surprised Not even a big jewelry fan but its so pretty and sparkly Smiley LOL 10% off at Zales with Discover. I dont need it! I really dont....but I do have a birthday coming up. In October Smiley Tongue Which will be here soon enough Wow.JPG

That's pretty! I like to also troll the pawn shops for vintage bling!! A diamond is a diamond!!Smiley Wink If I want to buy myself an "engagement" ring cuz I like it, I bloody well will! Way to whoop someone with words HF!Smiley LOL

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 291 of 1,721
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Tomorrow is burning day. Gotta burn all my old CR's while I was working on rebuilding last year. I don't think my home paper shredder can handle it!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 292 of 1,721
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

Tomorrow is burning day. Gotta burn all my old CR's while I was working on rebuilding last year. I don't think my home paper shredder can handle it!

I actually keep copies of old CR's.  Why? Because baddies can re pop up with changed info from junk debt buyer.  I haven't sorted through all my paperwork yet, I'm usually a paperless gal.  Smiley Wink. I would keep a copy of one of each report from pre rebuild days.  Just a suggestion I learned in the rebuilding forum (and when skigirl, I think that's the ID, had one of those pop up after hitting 800+ score).

Signature needs updating
Message 293 of 1,721
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Afternoon GC! Quick someone talk me out of buying this $2499 ring. Smiley Surprised Not even a big jewelry fan but its so pretty and sparkly Smiley LOL 10% off at Zales with Discover. I dont need it! I really dont....but I do have a birthday coming up. In October Smiley Tongue Which will be here soon enough Wow.JPG

Don't do it!! It's a beautiful ring but it's not a necessity. How bout just get yourself an affordable spa/massage day for your bda? It's way cheaper and it feels great! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 294 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol I said I wasnt getting it like 3 pages ago! But its comforting to know I can come here and you guys will talk me out of foolishness Smiley Happy Seriously though online window browsing and vacation planning helps keep the itch away Smiley Tongue Pricing a Virgin Atlantic trip to Australia now
Message 295 of 1,721
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
lol I said I wasnt getting it like 3 pages ago! But its comforting to know I can come here and you guys will talk me out of foolishness Smiley Happy Seriously though online window browsing and vacation planning helps keep the itch away Smiley Tongue Pricing a Virgin Atlantic trip to Australia now

Now, I see THAT as a goal to celebrate 60th birthday.

Signature needs updating
Message 296 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im thinking it might be a 2016 goal Smiley Very Happy Price isnt bad for premium economy seats. Meant Virgin America....not sure what the difference is between this and Virgin Atlantic
Message 297 of 1,721
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

I actually keep copies of old CR's.  Why? Because baddies can re pop up with changed info from junk debt buyer.  I haven't sorted through all my paperwork yet, I'm usually a paperless gal.  Smiley Wink. I would keep a copy of one of each report from pre rebuild days.  Just a suggestion I learned in the rebuilding forum (and when skigirl, I think that's the ID, had one of those pop up after hitting 800+ score).

I kept one or two but I had too many. Most of my stuff aged off. I have my letter from the state for my lien withdrawal. I am looking forward to burning it though and reducing my pile! Smiley Happy

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 298 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

But toilets flush backwards there.

So weird.

Message 299 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll be at the Four Seasons as long as it flushes like its supposed to Im not concerned with the motion Smiley Tongue
Message 300 of 1,721
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.