Good afternoon !!!

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1651 of 1,721
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Thread - February 2015

Just checking in on a Friday afternoon, Hello All!!!  Having Pre-drinks before tonight's SOCIAL!!

Message 1652 of 1,721
JayPaulM29
Regular Contributor

Drinks sound good!!

I'm actually going out for martinis to celebrate this 29pt boost I received via TU. woo hoo! Oh and I'm patiently waiting on my BOA card to come so I can watch all my buds grow. Also getting rid of a few weeds (VERVE & Credit One). 

EQ 686 TU 692 EX 673// Goal 725's across///Gardening 2/20/15...Up for air 11/20/15
Message 1653 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time to get this show on the road.

Welcome to the Garden Club's Friday Night Social.  For the immediate future I will be hosting as MyJourney focuses on outside reponsibilities.

Please don't throw empties at the new guy as I bring food and beverages.  Always remember to drink responsibily.  We encourage everyone to participate, especially those of you new to MyFico and the Garden Club.  Don't hesitate to ask questions.  We don't bite just nibble a bit.

Food as promised:

shrimp.jpg

The beverages are fully stocked and ready

liquor.jpg

While any topic is open for discussion I'd like to focus on two questions:

1.  What brought you to MyFico and these forums in the first place?

2.  How has your credit portfolio changed in the past year and did you achieve the goals you wanted to in 2014?

Let the fun begin!

Message 1654 of 1,721
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Thank you for hosting!!! 

I am actually at a pub right now. Promise no draping!!!!

i came here to hear about others credit journeys. My profile has changed for the better from all the advise and stories I have heard on this forum!

i will buy the first shot for everyone that wishes to participate. And diet cokes for those that don't!!!!

Message 1655 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for guest hosting the social this evening Irish and the food looks great. Taking the lady  to dinner this eve and she mentioned something about shrimp. Smiley Wink

Stopped by as it was my graduation night to the silver spade, 90 days without a new TL and committed to making it 'till Dec.

All the Best this eve.

Message 1656 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suppose I'll start.  

TL;DR Sallie Mae and Chase AARP rock, glad I did a PC to the Travel rewards and I'm getting almost double the rewards as my Cash rewards.

Message 1657 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Time to get this show on the road.

While any topic is open for discussion I'd like to focus on two questions:

1.  What brought you to MyFico and these forums in the first place?

2.  How has your credit portfolio changed in the past year and did you achieve the goals you wanted to in 2014?

Let the fun begin!

Looking for real FICO scores brought me to myFICO. Getting to the final stages of pre-mortgage hunting prep brought me to the forums and to the Garden.

In the past year, credit limits have increased from $3100 to $18,500 before myFICO (forums) and then up to $21,550 since.
Added a small personal loan to the portfolio for improved score & credit diversity.
Credit score on 03/01/2014 was 663/683/645 - 02/01/2015.. 680/705/690 (though I expect a bump with this month's reporting as I did my best to optimize preapproval app scores)

Doin' okay. Smiley Tongue

Message 1658 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

@odd_dog wrote:

Thank you for hosting!!! 

I am actually at a pub right now. Promise no draping!!!!

i came here to hear about others credit journeys. My profile has changed for the better from all the advise and stories I have heard on this forum!

i will buy the first shot for everyone that wishes to participate. And diet cokes for those that don't!!!!

I am ready for the shot already 😁

Message 1659 of 1,721
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't forget the stale barrel of pretzels and Shasta Cola I graciously donated.

I had to throw the peanuts out as ants got into them. Smiley Indifferent

Message 1660 of 1,721
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.