Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Thread - March 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Thread - March 2015

Hello, GC!

One final check in for March. Who's ready for April?

Not much to report. Being bored and watching my cards, reports and scores.

My oldest installment loan is set to fall off in April, it has a 30 and a 60. Wondering what that will do to my scores. Also wondering what will happen when my available revolving credit goes from $2450 to $15450. But too soon to see my Cap1's report. Maybe my new installment loan will report and that "no recent installment loan" ding will go away.

Keeping watch, staying vigilant, watering my seedlings.

Stay strong, fellow gardeners! Heart

Message 1311 of 1,318
kjel
Established Contributor

Guess who got accepted to B-school today!?! MBA, class of 2017.

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 1312 of 1,318
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kjel wrote:

Congrats!

Message 1313 of 1,318
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@kjel wrote:

Congrats.

Signature needs updating
Message 1314 of 1,318
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@kjel wrote:

Good for your that will keep your mind off your credit with all those papers.  I graduated last may and that kept me busy lol. Its totally worth getting your MBA best decision i ever made.

Message 1315 of 1,318
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Last check in for March.  Nothing really going on watch the paint dry as  I wait for my last capital one account to show on my reports and my baddies to drop off.  Only one showing dropped on Equifax so my score went up 10 points. Ready for April!!  Will keep working towards better scores. 

Message 1316 of 1,318
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm ready for gardening in here!  Trying to read & be good.  Still working outside.  Which does help get my mind off of cc's!  Smiley Wink

Message 1317 of 1,318
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, y'all.... First day in the garden and this funny thing happened. I checked the mail and had an envelope with a card in it (I know not a real card, but usually the pre-quals have "cards" included.) and I saw the words "from chase" and "visa" on the envelope. You could have knocked me over I was so excited. However, opened it up and it was just an "invitation" to apply... didn't even have my first name!! 

DARN! But I suppose it's for the best. Day 2 of gardening here I come. 

Message 1318 of 1,318
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.