KenVan

Garden Time

First of all, thank you for all who contribute the wonderful information contained on this site.  I have been lurking for the better part of two years. Thanks to the advice here I have repaired my credit and move on from the sub prime arena. I am awaiting my CSP to come in the mail and am super excited.  I am now officially in the garden as my goal is a new car in 18 months to two years, and I want most of my recent inquiries to fall off my report. 

Amex BCP 5.5K, CSP 5K, Amex BCE 4K, Discover 4K, Cap One Plat. 4K, Barclay NFL 2.5K, Chase Freedom 1.5K, Best Buy 800

Last app 1/23/13. CSP approval 5K

FAKO all > 720 as of 1/15/2013
Goal >750
Valued Contributor
chnceit

Re: Garden Time

Congrats on your credit journey and keep up the great work cause you got a nice line up of cards! 

I too became a member of the boards in 2008, but only read about experiences and how to gain credit. This board is great!

I too shall meet you in the garden and someone needs to lock me down :smileywink: because its addicting!

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+