Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden thread November 2014

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden thread November 2014

I'm starting today. I am not applying for anything at least for a year.
Message 601 of 1,170
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Howdy everyone, Where is my ole pal Cold at ?

So sad i am not your ole pal :-(

howdy my young pal, How is that Smiley Happy

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Things are going ok over here , i am kind of sad that i probably won't hit my goal i sent for fico scores i set at beginning iof this year going to be probably 5 points short oh well, i guess more work will need to be done i guess. 

Only 5 points short is not bad. It took me years to get to my goal of 800+

I got an update from 3b monitoring for experian , just said change in balance , I don't know if its factoring in my new amex thats reporting with an MSD 1995. I thought the increase in AAOA would give me an better score guess not. 

How much did your score change?

It went down 2 points when my amex finally reported. I got 797 EX with my amex edp since i didn't get best rates, the ex that just updated was 795, I know not the end of the world , but i had an goal i kind of was hoping to reach my goal. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 602 of 1,170
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Things are going ok over here , i am kind of sad that i probably won't hit my goal i sent for fico scores i set at beginning iof this year going to be probably 5 points short oh well, i guess more work will need to be done i guess. 

I got an update from 3b monitoring for experian , just said change in balance , I don't know if its factoring in my new amex thats reporting with an MSD 1995. I thought the increase in AAOA would give me an better score guess not. 

It went down 2 points when my amex finally reported. I got 797 EX with my amex edp since i didn't get best rates, the ex that just updated was 795, I know not the end of the world , but i had an goal i kind of was hoping to reach my goal. 

Hang in their you will reach your goal Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 603 of 1,170
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

Hang in their you will reach your goal Smiley Happy

Yeah who knows what will happen there are an few cards i have my eye on so who know what may happen

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 604 of 1,170
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldnmn wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sadly I have to leave the garden just two days shy of my 1 month anniversary and 5 months short of my goal. As of 11/13 I have new hard pulls. It's good news though. I qualified for a car loan! I'm thrilled. I wasn't planning on applying but my 11 year old vehicle is just not going to make it through another winter and there are just too many things wrong with it. The speedometer, dash lights, heating and brakes are all shot. In addition I never know if it's going to start or cut out when I'm driving. It's bad but I wasn't in a position to do anything about it until now!

I'm actually really happy. I got three approvals from loan companies and another one from my credit union. The CU really made me happy! Wow!!! 6 months ago I couldn't even get a checking account with them. So, it's car shopping I go! Nothing extravagant but something nice and reliable. Woo hoo!! I feel like a real person again!!!

Thanks to everyone here who has contributed with advice and posts that have helped me to get this point. This forum and others are invaluable!

Wondering if I should do a CC app spree now while I'm out of the garden. I've tried the pre approvals and have got a few bites.

Smiley Happy Congrats on the new car and welcome back!

Thanks!

Picked up the car on Saturday. Absolutely loving it. The feeling of having a reliable car again is great. The payments are manageable and I got a great deal. Happy days!!

Message 605 of 1,170
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sadly I have to leave the garden just two days shy of my 1 month anniversary and 5 months short of my goal. As of 11/13 I have new hard pulls. It's good news though. I qualified for a car loan! I'm thrilled. I wasn't planning on applying but my 11 year old vehicle is just not going to make it through another winter and there are just too many things wrong with it. The speedometer, dash lights, heating and brakes are all shot. In addition I never know if it's going to start or cut out when I'm driving. It's bad but I wasn't in a position to do anything about it until now!

I'm actually really happy. I got three approvals from loan companies and another one from my credit union. The CU really made me happy! Wow!!! 6 months ago I couldn't even get a checking account with them. So, it's car shopping I go! Nothing extravagant but something nice and reliable. Woo hoo!! I feel like a real person again!!!

Thanks to everyone here who has contributed with advice and posts that have helped me to get this point. This forum and others are invaluable!

Wondering if I should do a CC app spree now while I'm out of the garden. I've tried the pre approvals and have got a few bites.

Congrats on the car loan. Sometimes life dictates and not our schedule, but it sounds like gardening is paying off. Welcome back, and keep at it! 

Thank you! That's so true. I had not planned on this at all. But I'm so thankful that the work I have done has paid off. Love this place!!! I'm back at it!!!

Message 606 of 1,170
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Good morning GC!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 607 of 1,170
Exonumist
Established Contributor

Good morning Garden Club! 

Message 608 of 1,170
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

morning yall!

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 609 of 1,170
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Good morning party people.

Message 610 of 1,170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.